- As low as $133/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
HH Beach & Tennis 245B
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Feel beachside bliss at this Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort condo! This one-bedroom getaway offers coastal living at its best with direct beach access, plus pedestrian trails and world-class golf all within painless reach of home. The resort's pool and tennis courts offer even more on-site fun and leisure.
The bright, beach-themed interior features an open layout designed for comfortable group gatherings after each day's adventures. The private balcony makes a ideal perch for morning coffee or afternoon drinks. The full kitchen comes well-equipped with all major appliances for at-home cooking convenience, including a dishwasher for simple cleanup. In the evenings, relax in the living room while streaming your favorite shows and movies on the intelligent TV. Additional home essentials include complimentary WiFi and central air-conditioning. Shared laundry facilities are located in the building for additional on-site access.
Treat yourself to carefree coastal living at HH Beach & Tennis 245B today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 062420
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips:
Getting the best value:
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Booking in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing and booking the bestrental home:
- To start, have your family choose a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Carefree coastal condo with private balcony, pool, tennis courts, & beach access has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you simply love, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles