- As low as $215/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1132 sq ft (105 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1132 square feet
Village House 107
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Village House 107 is a alluring, decorator-furnished, two-bedroom, two-bathroom villa located in the Village House of Port Royal Village. The Village House is a peaceful, secured building adjacent to The Westin Hotel and a five-min. walk to the beach. The living room is bright and open and furnished in a tasteful Coastal chic decorum. It also features a wall-mounted flatscreen intelligent TV and access to the sizable, upsized balcony that overlooks the courtyard and has additional seating for patio dining.
The dining area is adjacent to the living room and has a beautiful dining table that seats six. The entirely-equipped kitchen features granite countertops, updated appliances, and has everything you need to prepare meals in the villa, though we hope you will also make time to appreciate one of over 250 extraordinary eateries on our island! The first of the two bedrooms features two queen-size beds, a flat panel TV, a huge balcony, and an ensuite bath with a tub/shower combo. The second of the two bedrooms is located on the other side of the condo and features a king-size bed, a twin bed a flatscreen TV with a bath located just off the hall leading into this room. This bath features a tub/shower combo.
This beautiful condo offers complimentary high-speed wireless internet, cable TV, and a private washer and dryer. Guests of this handsome villa savor the use of the outdoor pool located in the Beckenham / Devonshire complex across the modest resort road from Village House. Two beach access options are available to guests, the first being a five-min. walk to the Westin Hotel with a sandy beach path located to the right of the building through the parking area. The second option is Islanders Beach Park which is a 10-min. walk but is public beach access offering a bathhouse, bathrooms, and outdoor showers. Though it is just a convenient walk away, if you choose to drive, parking at Islanders Beach Park can be paid for using quarters in the meters at $1/hour. You will find equal parts adventure and relaxation in the Port Royal Village and this marvelous villa is one to return to year after year!
Things to know:
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026888
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Hilton Head rental experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best value, try shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by having your family agree to a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Bright, Family-Friendly Condo w/Free WiFi, Private W/D, Balcony, and Shared Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you simply love, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles