- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySnowbirds welcome November - March 1st 2021....inquire with dates for a quote. Would appreciate to have you.
Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort: Folly Field Beach Location. Most first-rate place to be on the Island for Beach and Conveniences.
Location: Tennis Villa C-09
Quiet Beachside Resort living while relishing the piece and peaceful after a long day that the pool and/or beach. This Tennis Villas is on the 2nd Floor with peaceful privacy with a beautiful view of the resort Pond and Green Space. Quiet Enjoyment awaits at this location. 250-300 yards to the Sand and Pool
This Elegant Tennis Villas has a incredible kitchen with full Appliances, Toaster, Blender, Microwave , Full Dish Sets, Pots & Pan, Utensils and so much more.
Villa has all the Comforts of home with Queen Bed and 2 Twin Beds in the guest Room. Couch is a sleeper Couch.
Unit overlooks a superb natural pond for your relaxing leisure on the Deck after a long day at the Pool or Beach.
CONDO & RESORT INFORMATION:
- FEES: include the price of having the unit cleaned + Resort Parking fee for 1 car. (If more than 1 car, please advise upfront so we can add $25.00 for your fee)
* Villa Fees - Total = $130.00
** Cleaning Fee = $105.000
** Parking / Resort Fee = $25.00 - Goes toward 24/7 Security and the Beautification of the Resort
*Towels are supplied for your stay. There are 2 sets in the Bedroom, 1 set on each Bunk Bed, and 1 set in a plastic bag by the Couch Sleeper Couch. Each set for the Bed and Bunk Beds consists of 2 Bath Towels, 1 Hand Towel and 1 Wash Cloth. The Sleeper Couch Set consists of 1 set of sheets w/ 2 pillow cases, 2 Bath Towels, 1 Hand Towel & 1 Wash Cloth. There is no towel or linen service being delivered each day. This is your amount for your stay.
*Also supplied: Dish, Laundry & Dishwasher Soaps, Kitchen Towels, Paper Towels, 2 Rolls of Toilet Paper, 2-3 Garbage Bags, Pot Holders, Bath Tissues, Shampoo and Conditioner.
DAMAGES: It is the visitors responsibility to notify Unit Mgr. at time of check-in if anything in the unit is broken (with photos). Otherwise the guest is assuming responsibility for the unit until check-out. Otherwise a claim for damages will be submitted to Vacation Rental By Owner for resolution.
-Check in time is 4:00pm and Check out time is 10:00am.
-Daily maid service is not included in rental rate, each villa is cleaned prior to arrival & supplied with 5 sets of towels, new linen on bed, and a starter supply of toilet tissues, dish soap, hand soap and paper towels.
-My unit is personally owned and you will be held liable for any damage to the villa & contents.
-NO FAMILY PETS ARE ACCEPTED. (FULL RESORT POLICY)
-No motorbikes. No cars with logos, company or work names, construction debris, refuse, or equipment will be allowed within the gated community between 7pm-8am. (Resort Rule)
-Local phone service is complimentary, long distance calls must be collect or charged to a phoning card.
-Rental visitors must be 21 years of age or older, or have an adult present in the villa for the duration of the rental period.
-Security Gate and onsite presence 24/7.
-Resort Front Desk is open 7AM - 11:00pm for special needs or emergencies
*At time of making reservation a fifty (50%) percent deposit will be due. Remaining payment is due Thirty (30) days prior to arrival. If reservations is made less than fourteen days prior to arrival, the entire amount is due at time of making reservation. Unit Entry Info and Parking Pass will be emailed to you once final payment has been received.
*Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund.
*Bookings canceled at least 14 - 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund.
*Booking Cancellations less than 14 days prior to stay will be non-returnable unless there is a severe situation involved, such as Hurricane threat, etc.
The Hilton Head Beach and Tennis Resort offers onsite Tennis Courts & Pro-Shop, along with Jamaica Joe'z Poolside Bar & Grille, Gators Pizza & Wings, CocoNutz Sports Bar with striking Grand Screens to catch all the action, Playground, Catch-and-Release pond, Bicycle Units onsite. Just down the road from the resort (about 1/4 mile) you will find Adventure Cove Miniature Golf & Arcade!
Hilton Head offers some of the most great Eateries you can find along the East Coast and Low-Country. Here you will appreciate the magnificent coastline, Sand Castle Building…along with these many special includes:
•Savannah River Cruises – Spend 4 hours in this majestic city!!
•Kayak Nature Tours
•Wave Runner Specials
•Putt Putt Golf Courses
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property managers and vacation rental properties provide Hilton Head area promotional magazines that feature deals, either offered individually by vendors, or by a partnership between the property manager and the itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Can you change your trip dates? Shoulder seasons offer incredible prices.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many property management companies offer price savings to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rental homes are basically designed to serve particular vacationers, whether it's oceanside homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. If there's a particular Hilton Head atteaction that you just love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual home owners often offer guests the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed resulting from health emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are surprised to discover just how many rentals can be found in their area of interest. With such a big selection, clients are certain to discover a rental that suits their expectations and spending plan.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide effortless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most beginners will be delighted to learn that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
How to find and reserve the best vacation home:
Before you book "Ocean Access - Snowbirds! - Beachfront Resort - Tennis Villa - 250 Yards Beach ", examine our brief list of factors to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy destinations, In Hilton Head the best rental properties are booked early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your vacation. Holiday reunions can be a great time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Pick a Community and Date
Start by deciding which specific area of Hilton Head you would like to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental home
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Consider that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Most rentals are advertised with a cost range. Determine the price for your preferred trip. It could be at the high end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a costly rental. Usually, a single person in the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Optimal accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Are you or other members of the group traveling with a family dog? Even though quite a few rental homes allow dogs and cats, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be restricted. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Apart from having exclusive properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar properties that better fit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congrats on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To make certain no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also advise promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any necessary fixes.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of tips.
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even when you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental home really needs to be in sound condition. Sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be taken care of before leaving.
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites permit customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but honest regarding your experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to solve the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to go back? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental home. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next vacation.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles