- As low as $493/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1 sq ft (0 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1 square feet
HILTON HEAD. This delightfully refreshed oceanfront villa offers impressive vistas and a serene ambiance for a really calming stay. Located on the second floor of Captains Walk in Palmetto Dunes Plantation, the villa features a entirely equipped kitchen with granite countertops, providing everything you need for your cooking needs. The dining room, which comfortably seats six, seamlessly flows into the open living room. In the living room, you'll find a couch, loveseat, a TV, DVD player, and a stereo. Step out onto the balcony from the living room and savor the pretty vistas while sitting at one of the two tables supplied.
The master bedroom, with its ocean view, features a king bed, a TV/DVD player, and a private bathroom. The second bedroom offers a king bed, a TV, and a private bathroom. The third bedroom is furnished with two twin beds on the top bunk and a queen bed on the bottom bunk. This bedroom also has a private bathroom with a tub/shower combination, which can be accessed from the hall as well.
For your convenience, this handsome property is equipped with wireless internet connection. With its comfortable amenities and striking location, this villa is the ideal choice for your next Hilton Head getaway.
*Pool heated seasonally. Check with Island Getaway for dates.*
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby shops and restaurants.
Make a plan and pick the right Hilton Head rental home:
- Select dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. 463 Captains Walk is a gorgeous villa with breathtaking views of the ocean. has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is best for your family.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or applied to your agreement.
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.5 miles