Most Popular! • 1 Hour • Ages 21+
Adult- Distillery Tour & Tasting with FREE Souvenir Shot Glass & $5 Bottle Bucks - $35.00 + tax
We love sharing how our spirits are made.
Join us for a tour to explore our island production facility and the world of craft spirits. Learn about the distillation process, see it in action, and enjoy a guided tasting while overlooking our still house. Every guest will receive a souvenir shot glass and $5 off of a bottle.
An Immersive Distillery Experience:
- Learn a brief history of Hilton Head Island
- Tour our Production Facility and see HHD spirits being made
- Observe the entire distillation process
- Enjoy a guided tasting flight while overlooking our still house
- Mix and mingle with our team of Rumslingers
- Redeem $5 off the purchase of your first bottle
- Take home a souvenir shot glass
Dress accordingly - closed-toed shoes are recommended.
This is a working distillery! For your safety, we strongly recommend that all guests wear closed-toe shoes during the tour.
In addition, please keep in mind that our production facility is in a warehouse and subject to the temperature outside. It can be hot on warm days and chilly on cooler ones. For your comfort, please dress accordingly.
Can I reschedule my tour?
Any date changes that are made less than 7 days before your tour will be subject to a $35.00 per person rescheduling fee. No date changes can be made less than 24 hours before a tour.
Is there an age requirement?
You must be 21 or older and show proper identification to participate in our tour.
Unfortunately, we cannot allow children of any age to accompany adults on the tour.
Health and Safety Policy
At Hilton Head Distillery, the safety of our guests and team is our top priority:
- All guests must be at least 21 years of age and show a valid ID.
- Closed-toe shoes are required to tour the distillery.
- Tour groups must stay together at all times.
- All guests are required to stay within the yellow safety lines while touring.
- There is no touching of the equipment.
- Masks are not required.