- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property
This 2BR and 2BA pet welcoming villa! Remodeled kitchen, master bath, new tile floor all through, and adding new comforts, furnishings and all the additional essentials needed to make your holiday stay more pleasurable are just the beginning to the fabulous changes happening to this villa with much more to follow. You will be delighted to see that both bathrooms have been completely refreshed with granite and tile and the open floor plan provides generous natural light which adds to the spaciousness of this villa. It is located on the second floor with a great view of the lagoons and the golf courses.
Beachwalk is a 3 min. walk to the beach and a brief drive to shopping and plenty of eateries. Shipyard Plantation has 2 convenient access gates to Pope Ave and 278 on the South End of Hilton Head. We offer amazing shaded cycling and walking paths everywhere the neighborhoods along with a handsome beach, golfing and Van Der Meer Tennis Club where Billie Jean King got her start in tennis.
Now you get to holiday with your entire family in Hilton Head! Our beaches are pet chummy until 10am and after 5pm all summer and are welcome all day after September. We have many eateries that are pet helpful along with our outlets and malls welcoming family dogs and cats. Come experience Hilton Head Island were we welcome all family members!
Keywords: Condominium,Villa,pet amicable
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most tourism bureaus offer printed guide books with savings for property management companies, restaurants and tours. Search for these catalogs and coupon books, as this allows travelers to experience the same wonderful attractions at a possibly significantly discounted.
- Are the trip dates changeable? Off-peak times provide sizeable bargains.
- Are you a military veteran? Some property management companies provide unique discounts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are practically designed to serve particular guests, whether it's oceanside homes with pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. You will definitely get the best value from a home which most thoroughly suits your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners generally offer their guests the opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, provides guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Advice
Some people are shocked to learn just how many rental homes are available in Hilton Head. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all vacation homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Owners typically choose management companies to assist with promoting and advertising, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
Below are great tips and methods to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Do you think "108 Beachwalk Pet Friendly Condo, Steps to the Beach!" is the best rental for your next trip? Read through this check list to confirm it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable destinations, In Hilton Head the best rental homes are booked very early. To ensure the greatest selection of rental homes, we recommend searching and booking your Hilton Head rental 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Decide on a Community and Time
Agreement can be tough between relatives, but as soon as this challenging part is complete everything will begin to drop in place.
How Many Beds?
How many family members are joining your getaway? Consider that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is suitable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
Make certain "108 Beachwalk Pet Friendly Condo, Steps to the Beach!" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. If many groups or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure that each party understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What property features is your group interested in? Are you looking for a rental with patio dining area? Will the property need to be beach front, in town, or near restaurants? Will the home have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and wishes" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Suitable accessibility can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Remember to include your companion! Although quite a few vacation rentals allow cats and dogs, guidelines and fees fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and breeds may be controlled. Study your contract thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are added.
Best places to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company might know of very similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best chance of a reduced rate is switching to an off-season week.
Read Through The Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. Rental management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage when you arrive. We also suggest promptly phoning the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any needed repairs. This will prevent disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Residents are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a vacation a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every space of the rental property to assure you've packed all possessions.
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no property damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Nearly all rental web sites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Did they feel about the property? With a little luck everything ended up being outstanding and you are ready to reserve the same rental for next year. Maybe the rental property wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to improve your search for the next trip.