- As low as $182/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1210 sq ft (112 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1210 square feet
Vista Verde - Vacation Units by Five Star Properties
“Vista Verde”….Green sprawling vistas abound as soon as you take your first step into this 2-bedroom 2-bath upgraded Hilton Head condo rental at Plantation Club villa. All this, just a short walk to the beach!
The kitchen is completely refreshed and appointed with new stainless steel appliances, Granite counter tops, and high end, self-closing cabinetry. An open floor plan offers golf vistas from the kitchen, dining, and living room. The dining room has a high top bar table with seating for 8. The elegantly furnished living room features a pull out couch and additional seating, all of which overlooks the greens. There's also a private balcony to entirely appreciate your own private “Vista Verde”.
The master bedroom features a king bed and continues the coastal theme with soft blues and beige.
The guest bedroom has a queen bed, enormous closet space, and is attractively decorated also in a coastal theme
Plantation Club is located next to the Atlantic Dunes and Heron Point Clubhouse which is just across the street from the Sea Pines Beach Club. Appreciate a fast walk from your villa to the beach! You're just 250 yards from all the amenities that Plantation Club Villas has to offer!
The villa is completely tiled in a warm beige and is very welcoming all overlooking the #9 fairway of Sea Pines' Atlantic Dunes Course. Come to "Vista Verde", sit back and savor!
Master bedroom (sleeps 2)
Guest bedroom (sleeps 2)
Kitchen and dining room
Balcony overlooking #9 fairway
Living room (couch sleeper sleeps 2)
2 full bathrooms
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and by the sea. Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain coupons for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing and booking your prefect Hilton Head rental:
- Select vacation week and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Stunning Condo in Plantation Club with Views of the Golf Course and On-site Amenities! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you long to visit, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. message the host right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.