- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Pantry Items
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
About this PropertyReady for the ideal beach hideaway along the gorgeous shores of Hilton Head? This newly modernized holiday rental villa offers 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths - unique for units in this peaceful complex. Guests can walk just 2 blocks to the beach for some fun in the sun or head across the street to Coligny Plaza - the downtown hub of Hilton Head - for stores and seafood eats. Return from a day on the beach to relax by the complex pool or sip a stimulating libation on the balcony!
-- THE UNIT --
Walk to Eateries, Pubs & Stores | Private Complex Pool w/ Courtyard & Lagoon Vistas | All the Comforts of Home
Ideal for one or two couples or modest families, this Hilton Head condo offers a ideal location, just a 5-min. walk to the beach - plus, all of your beach gear is supplied.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Couch
COMPLEX PERKS: Complex unheated pool (open April 1st - October 31st), charcoal grilles, bicycle racks
CONDO PERKS: Balcony w/ al fresco dining, open floor plan, brand new beach decor, plentiful natural light, dining table & chairs, 3 flat-screen cable TVs w/ Blu-ray players
KITCHEN: Entirely supplied, refreshed appliances, drip & Keurig coffee makers, blender, Crock-Pot, dishware/flatware, preparing essentials
GENERAL: Free WiFi, linens/towels, starter supply of paper products, dish soap, dishwasher pods & toiletries, air conditioning & heating, 2 bathrooms w/ walk-in showers
BEACH BOUND: Beach cart, beach cooler, body boards, 4 beach chairs, beach umbrella, sand toys
PARKING: Open on-site parking for 2 cars w/ use of parking tags
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES: Closest access on Avocet or Bittern Roads (0.2 miles), Coligny Beach Park (0.3 miles), Shipyard Beach Access (2.5 miles), Fish Haul Beach (9.8 miles), Burkes Beach (6.2 miles), Folly Field Beach Park (6.7 miles)
ISLAND ATTRACTIONS: Low Country Celebration Park (0.2 miles), Sea Pines Forest Preserve (2.5 miles), Daufuskie Island via Harbour Town (4.5 miles + ferry ride), Stoney Baynard Ruins (4.7 miles), Shelter Cove Community Park (4.7 miles), Harbour Town Lighthouse (4.8 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (6.7 miles), Hilton Head Distillery (8.1 miles), Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (12.0 miles)
GOLF COURSES: Heron Point by Pete Dye (3.2 miles), Atlantic Dunes by Davis Adore III (3.2 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (4.6 miles), Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course (4.7 miles)
SHOPS: Coligny Plaza Shopping Center (across the street), Harbour Town (4.5 miles), Shelter Cove Town Centre (4.5 miles), Tanger Outlets Hilton Head (11.7 miles)
EVENTS: Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival - The Sea Pines Resort (1.5 miles), RBC Heritage Tournament - Harbour Town Golf Links (4.6 miles), 25th Polo for Charity Event - Rose Hill Plantation (16.6 miles)
EXPLORE: Old Town Bluffton (12 miles), Savannah (38.3 miles), Beaufort (42.0 miles), Fort Pulaski National Monument (51.8 miles), Tybee Island (55.5 miles), Charleston (106 miles)
AIRPORT: Hilton Head Island Airport (9.3 miles), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (39.2 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Holiday Rental makes it simple to find and rent units you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our units will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what holiday means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking in the condo or on the balcony. Additional cleaning costs will be assessed for violation
- No dogs and cats allowed. Violations will result in immediate removal from the unit and forfeiture of remaining rental stay with additional fines and cleaning costs
- No events, events or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
- NOTE: The unit requires stairs, so it may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- NOTE: The complex pool is open seasonally from April 1st - October 31st
- Many property managers and vacation rental homes supply Hilton Head area promotional catalogs which feature offers, either offered independently by vendors, or by a relationship between the management company and the local store itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to take advantage of those wonderful attractions at a frequently considerable discounted.
- Desire to stay away from the crowds? Shoulder seasons special offer incredible prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get discount rates. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a price reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and landmarks you are most excited about.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners often offer their customers the opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the range and selection of weekly properties available in the Hilton Head area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to discover a rental home that matches their desires and spending budget.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Rental owners often select management companies to manage promoting and marketing, housekeeping services and maintenance.
We have developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Finding and reserving the best vacation property:
Do you think "Villa w/ Prime Location: Walk to Beach & Coligny!" is the best vacation property for your next visit? Read through this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best rental properties are booked early. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before your vacation. A lot of groups choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Village and Date
Consensus can often be challenging among close relatives, but as soon as this complicated part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Just How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Make sure "Villa w/ Prime Location: Walk to Beach & Coligny!" suits your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking a costly rental property. Most of the time, one member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your family searching for? Do you primarily want a home with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or close to wildlife? Does the property have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Frequently the older generation has trouble with stairways. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of property postings include a list of amenities.
What About Furry Family Members?
Do not forget to include your best friend! Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Make sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Your best chance of a lower rate is switching to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular charge, guests will need to pay local taxes when renting "Villa w/ Prime Location: Walk to Beach & Coligny!", along with any other fees which may be mandatory depending on their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you comfort should disaster strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Good luck on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Please be considerate of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to be sure you've packed all belongings.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental home? Many rental home websites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you may want to note that in your review.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Does everybody want to go back? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next trip.