- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this Property*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Over the next few months, when visitors are in hotels within the Marriott portfolio, they will notice a number of additions to our cleaning regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the hotels. Marriott is rolling out enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectant to sanitize surfaces all over the hotel periodically.
GET FURTHER AWAY.
Don't you miss the laughter and cheer of your children running around our outdoor water area? Here at Marriott's Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove you certainly won't miss out on that Family fun! There's a wide variety of stores, eateries, games and entertainment just mins. away from Sunset Pointe. Where you can eat, shop and play to your hearts content!
Approximately 1,050 square feet, this roomy Two- Bedroom Suite includes 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 2 Twin Bed(s) in the guest bedroom, 1 Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room including a kitchen, dining area and bathroom. min. of 8 occupants. Private sleeping area sleeps six, unit most great suited for families/groups.
Additional room comforts include: kitchenette, internet (wi-fi) , T.V., AC, hair-dryer, radio, alarm clock, microwave, coffee maker, ironing board, towels, hangers, dish washer, washer/dryer and refrigerator.
All our extravagance resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is joyful to do their choice to accommodate your request.
Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our premium to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to opulence standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is mandatory. After buy you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check.
The check- in time is 5 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 11 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to Marriott's Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove is Hilton Head Island Airport (HHH) which is 6 miles by car respectively.
Please note by reserving this listing you are opting in to our "Upgrade Policy." If an upgrade for a bigger unit, or a higher quality resort within the vicinity of your current unit becomes available, we will automatically upgrade your unit to ensure your stay is just that much better complimentary of charge! Now if you would like to opt out of our "Upgrade Policy" please make sure to let us know!
Depending on the length of your stay and due to the fact that resorts do not tidy the suites daily, you may be upgraded to a bigger suite during your stay with us.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are always open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at Marriott's Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove we ensure that your stay is appealing and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Resort Fee ***
No Resort Fee.
*** Parking Policy ***
Free on-site parking
Parking is not available for boats, motorcyles, recerational cars or trailers
*** Pet Policy ***
No dogs and cats allowed.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes.
*** Cancellation Policy ***
ALL CANCELLATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A 3% CANCELLATION FEE WHEN BOOKED THROUGH TZORT, Vacation Rental By Owner, HOMEAWAY, BOOKING.COM OR HOMETOGO.
Each of our units are advertised on numerous different sites for our travelers. Each site has their own respective cancellation policies:
• All of our units advertised on eBay or TZORT sites follow Tzort's firm cancellation policy.
TZORT Firm Cancellation Policy = All Sales Are Final, Zero Refunds Available. If any of our resorts shut down due to a Pandemic you will be offered 100% travel voucher protection. We offer the lowest price resort holiday specials and ask you to choose your dates and times wisely. We will do our most impeccable to accommodate your change requests at no charge but cannot guarantee your change request can be met.
• All of our units advertised on HomeAway/Vacation Rental By Owner TripAdvisor and any of their affiliate sites follow under HomeAway’s Firm Cancellation Policy:
Firm- Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of stay will receive 100% refund. Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of stay will receive a 50% refund.
• Our cancellation policy for all of our listings on Airbnb fall under Airbnb’s strict cancellation policy:
According to the Strict cancellation policy, visitors may receive a full refund if they cancel within 48 hours of renting and at least 14 full days prior to the listing’s local check-in time. After 48 hours visitors are only entitled to a 50% refund regardless of how far the check-in date is.
A guest will also receive a 50% refund of the accommodation costs if the cancellation is made at least 7 days prior to the check-in time for the renting. If this is not done then no refund will be given at all. Finally, there is no refund given all at if a guest decides to cancel after check-in.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel discount books that feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or via a relationship between the management company and the local store itself. Keep an eye out for these guides and coupon books, since this allows vacationers to enjoy those activities at a substantial discounted.
- Could you alter your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Many management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning travelers of the same rental. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of visitors. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to night life. If there's a particular Hilton Head atteaction that you just love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover the number of rental properties are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an optimum getaway to suit their Hilton Head group, from restful condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
Where to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Before you decide to book "Marriott's Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove - Spacious 2 Bedroom", review our short checklist of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Hilton Head rental properties are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the best choice of rental homes, we recommend searching and booking your Hilton Head getaway 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. A lot of households choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose a Village and Time
Oftentimes, the toughest part of planning your vacation is figuring out where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be more straightforward.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is going, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you will need. Bear in mind that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Will the preferred rental property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental documents call for a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the family trying to find? Do you only desire a home with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Sometimes the senior generation has trouble with stairs. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Nearly all property listings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Do not forget to include your best friend! Pets are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines differ. Make certain you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a top-quality vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of comparable homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest potential for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Contract
Read through the complete contract and make certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit right away. Contact the rental manager right away to report your observations. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many head aches.
- Be considerate of the local community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Nearly all rental management company sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but sincere about your rental experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to solve the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did everyone have a great time? With some luck everything ended up being wonderful and you are ready to reserve the same rental home for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable experience that will help with another search.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles