- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property4th Floor, Two Bedroom/Two Bath Villa. Located in the Premier Oceanfront Resort of Villamare. You will adore gorgeous vistas of the Atlantic Sea from windows and balcony! This villa is comfortably located just steps from the beach, Olympic sized outdoor pool area, sundeck & grilling area, plus the indoor pool and health club. The Villamare grounds are landscaped with lush tropical plantings, curved walkways, and water includes. You will not be disappointed with all this handsome resort and villa have to offer!
OWNERS: Carolyn Spicuzza and daughter, Elizabeth Spicuzza - we welcome you to call with any questions.
This 4th floor sea front villa begins with a keyless entry to offer added security and ease as you come and go to the beach. No need to worry who has the key! Parking under cover is available with elevator access to the 4th floor. Also supplied are:
Free high speed wireless internet
Free nationwide long distance.
Linens, bath towels and start up supplies
Note this is a NON-SMOKING/ NO FAMILY PETS VILLA
Highlights of Renovation:
Smooth ceilings, crown molding
Quartz countertop/Kitchen - 2020
Quartz countertops/bathrooms- 2017
Custom master shower-2018
New Stainless appliances (Whirlpool Gold) - 2017
New kitchen cookware, dishes and silverware
New washer & dryer
Brand NEW floors all through- 2019
New Samsung 55 inch intelligent TV - 2020
Trane HVAC system 2014
Rheem Hot Water heater 2014
The Master Suite-
has an sea view from the balcony, King size bed with new bed, a seating area, 40 inch flat Screen TV, attached bath, new double vanity with quartz countertop, new bespoke cabinets, new bespoke shower, soaking tub, french doors leading to the living area.
The Second Master Suite -
also has an sea view with a private balcony, two queen beds with new bed, Flat Screen TV, attached bath, new vanity with quartz countertop, new bespoke cabinets, new carpet, tub with shower.
The Living Area -
is sizable and offers floor to ceiling window vistas, all new furnishings, a 55 inch Samsung flat screen TV, plus access to a covered balcony with a table and chairs for outdoor vistas of the sea. NO sleep couch available.
The Dining Area -
has a generous round table, six matching chairs (other 2 in second bedroom), also, two chairs at kitchen counter for additional seating.
is complete to include all new cookware and dining needs, new stainless appliances, new quartz countertops, plus a new washer and dryer for your use.
This villa is just right to accommodate families, couples, friends traveling together, or relatives.
We have included personal touch items to make your stay as delightful as possible:
1. We have engaged a local company to ensure your villa is tidy and in working order when you arrive, plus give 24/7 response to any problems you may have during your stay. We also have an inspector come in AFTER it is cleaned to make sure it is tidy to our standards and to go over anything that is missed.
2. We give a Welcome packet that includes directions to the villa, numbers to call if you need anything during your stay, a list of Hilton Head eateries, activities with contact information and more.
3. We give Google Home.
We value your holiday time and our goal is to give great service. We are active owners and continually seek and value your suggestions and feedback. We will use this feedback to add niceties and services to enhance guest experiences for the following year. You will receive the Welcome packet upon receipt of the final payment.
VILLAMARE- is a top reviewed oceanfront resort noted for its beautiful grounds, lagoons, health club with indoor heated swimming pool, heated Jacuzzi, and steam sauna and comprehensive workout facility. These services and luxuries are supplied at no price. The outdoor pool is located around a 3 tier outdoor space for sunbathing and viewing the sea. Palm trees are around the outdoor space to give shade for anyone who forgot their umbrella. Next to the enormous pool is a heated Jacuzzi, toddler pool and a cabana. The outdoor pool is heated during the months of Oct, Nov, Mar, and Apr. A second shorefront outdoor space area includes a newly added grilling area with 4 constructed in grilles.
PALMETTO DUNES- This resort is located in Palmetto Dunes (PD), Hilton Head Island, SC. USA (45 mins. from Savannah Airport). There are plenty of activities to relish within walking distance to your Villamare villa including tennis, golf, miles of trails for cycling, walking, or running, bicycle units, kayak and canoe units on the 11 miles of canals, eateries, and a general store. There is complimentary shuttle bus service to local stores at Shelter Cover, the Mall and Plaza, the Plantation Center and the PD Golf and Tennis Centers. Palmetto Dunes has won numerous awards including: # 1 Family Resort in North America, by Travel & Leisure Magazine, # 3 Tennis Center in the World, by Tennis Resort Online, Golf Course of the Year, for the Robert Trent Jones Course, by the South Carolina Golf Course Owners Association , # 1 Golf Course on Hilton Head Island, for the Arthur Hills Course, by Fodor's Golf Digest (two of the three courses in PD.)
Keywords: condo, villa, holiday rental, Hilton Head Island, Palmetto Dunes, Villamare, oceanfront, sea front, beach front
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most tourism bureaus will send promotional tourism guide books with deals for rental properties, dining and tours. Look for these publications and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to take advantage of the very same wonderful activities with a possibly considerable discounted.
- Is it possible to adjust your trip dates? Shoulder seasons provide terrific opportunities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for discount rates. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some rental homes are practically catered to particular travelers, whether it's downtown rentals with pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own boat launching areas. You'll get the best value from a rental which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Information
First-timers are sometimes shocked at the range and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available allows them to find an perfect retreat to suit their Hilton Head crew, from calm condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property owners typically choose management companies to assist with marketing, housekeeping services and maintenance tasks.
Below are some tips and techniques to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Before you start to book "RENOVATED! Ocean VIEW! Guaranteed CLEAN!! ", read through our brief checklist of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable hot spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation homes are booked very early. To ensure the most desirable selection of rental homes, we advise searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Many households decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Choose your Area and Travel Week
Agreement can be tricky between family members, but as soon as this tricky part is complete everything will start to drop in place.
How Many Beds?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you will need. Be mindful that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is suitable for your family. Generally vacation home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Make a Budget
Make certain "RENOVATED! Ocean VIEW! Guaranteed CLEAN!! " works with your price range *during your desired week*. If many individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make sure that each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental contracts require a single person to be in charge of the entire reservation.
What home features is the family interested in? Are you looking for a rental property with outside lounge? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home charge? Make a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Appropriate access can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Don't forget to include your companion! Although a number of vacation homes permit pets, guidelines and charges fluctuate per property. Many restrictions may possibly dismiss a prospective rental property. Be sure to study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Where to Search
When the place, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies often times have an exclusive collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
Read the full contract and make sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Get Contact Information
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any property damage as soon as you arrive. We also suggest promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any required fixes.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Residents frequently live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a vacation a good deal more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each space of the vacation property to make certain that you've collected all valuables.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Nearly all rental management company web sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did they enjoy their vacation? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic rental unit. If the property was not quite right, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next time.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles