- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property4th Floor, Two Bedroom/Two Bath Villa. Located in the Premier Oceanfront Resort of Villamare. You will savor elegant vistas of the Atlantic Sea from windows and balcony! This villa is effortlessly located just steps from the beach, Olympic sized outdoor pool area, sundeck & grilling area, plus the indoor pool and health club. The Villamare grounds are landscaped with lush tropical plantings, curved walkways, and water includes. You will not be disappointed with all this handsome resort and villa have to offer!
OWNERS: Carolyn Spicuzza and daughter, Elizabeth Spicuzza - we welcome you to call with any questions.
This 4th floor sea front villa begins with a keyless entry to offer added security and ease as you come and go to the beach. No need to worry who has the key! Parking under cover is available with elevator access to the 4th floor. Also supplied are:
Free high speed wireless internet
Free nationwide long distance.
Linens, bath towels and start up supplies
Note this is a NON-SMOKING/ NO FAMILY PETS VILLA
Highlights of Renovation:
Smooth ceilings, crown molding
Quartz countertop/Kitchen - 2020
Custom master shower
New Stainless appliances (Whirlpool Gold)
New kitchen cookware, dishes and silverware
New washer & dryer
Brand NEW floors everywhere
Trane HVAC system 2014
Rheem Hot Water heater 2014
The Master Suite-
has an sea view from the balcony, King size bed with new bed, a seating area, Flat Screen TV, attached bath, new double vanity with quartz countertop, new bespoke cabinets, new bespoke shower, soaking tub, french doors leading to the living area.
The Second Master Suite -
also has an sea view with a private balcony, two queen beds with new bed, Flat Screen TV, attached bath, new vanity with quartz countertop, new bespoke cabinets, new carpet, tub with shower.
The Living Area -
is enormous and offers floor to ceiling window vistas, all new furnishings, a 40 inch flat screen TV, plus access to a covered balcony with a table and chairs for outdoor vistas of the sea. NO sleep couch available.
The Dining Area -
has a enormous round table, six matching chairs (other 2 in second bedroom), also, two chairs at kitchen counter for additional seating.
is complete to include all new cookware and dining needs, new stainless appliances, new quartz countertops, plus a new washer and dryer for your use.
This villa is just right to accommodate families, couples, friends traveling together, or relatives.
We have supplied personal touch items to make your stay as fun as possible:
1. We have engaged a local company to ensure your villa is tidy and in working order when you arrive, plus give 24/7 response to any problems you may have during your stay. We also have an inspector come in AFTER it is cleaned to make sure it is tidy to our standards and to go over anything that is missed.
2. We give a Welcome packet that includes directions to the villa, numbers to call if you need anything during your stay, a list of Hilton Head eateries, activities with contact information and more.
3. We give Google Home.
We value your holiday time and our goal is to give impressive service. We are active owners and continually seek and adore your suggestions and feedback. We will use this feedback to add luxuries and services to enhance guest experiences for the following year. You will receive the Welcome packet upon receipt of the final payment.
VILLAMARE- is a top reviewed oceanfront resort noted for its chic grounds, lagoons, health club with indoor heated swimming pool, heated Jacuzzi, and steam sauna and considerable workout facility. These services and amenities are included at no price. The outdoor pool is located around a 3 tier outdoor space for sunbathing and viewing the sea. Palm trees are around the outdoor space to give shade for anyone who forgot their umbrella. Next to the sizable pool is a heated Jacuzzi, toddler pool and a cabana. The outdoor pool is heated during the months of Oct, Nov, Mar, and Apr. A second shorefront outdoor space area includes a newly added grilling area with 4 constructed in grilles.
PALMETTO DUNES- This resort is located in Palmetto Dunes (PD), Hilton Head Island, SC. USA (45 mins. from Savannah Airport). There are plenty of activities to relish within walking distance to your Villamare villa including tennis, golf, miles of trails for cycling, walking, or running, bicycle units, kayak and canoe units on the 11 miles of canals, eateries, and a general store. There is complimentary shuttle bus service to local stores at Shelter Cover, the Mall and Plaza, the Plantation Center and the PD Golf and Tennis Centers. Palmetto Dunes has won multiple awards including: # 1 Family Resort in North America, by Travel & Leisure Magazine, # 3 Tennis Center in the World, by Tennis Resort Online, Golf Course of the Year, for the Robert Trent Jones Course, by the South Carolina Golf Course Owners Association , # 1 Golf Course on Hilton Head Island, for the Arthur Hills Course, by Fodor's Golf Digest (two of the three courses in PD.)
Keywords: condo, villa, holiday rental, Hilton Head Island, Palmetto Dunes, Villamare, oceanfront, sea front, beach front
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus offer printed guides with promotions for rental homes, restaurants and tours. Look for these guides and promotional books, since this allows vacationers to experience the same terrific activities with a frequently significantly discounted.
- Willing to alter your trip dates? Shoulder seasons offer impressive promotions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for financial savings. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are particularly suited for specific types of guests. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. You will definitely get the best value from a home which most directly suits your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed due to health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
You may be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many rental properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, renters are certain to locate a property which matches their desires and spending budget.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Rental owners often choose management companies to assist with online marketing, housekeeping services and repairs and maintenance.
Below are some tips and suggestions to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Do you think "RENOVATED! Ocean VIEW! Guaranteed CLEAN!! " is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming visit? Read this guide to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many popular destinations, In Hilton Head the best vacation rentals are booked early. To guarantee the most desirable choice of rental homes, we advise searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Select your Place and Travel Week
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of preparing for your trip is figuring out where to search, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, the rest becomes simplier and easier.
How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
How many relatives are joining your trip? Be mindful that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Determine Your Budget
Will the chosen rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving a costly vacation property. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental charge? Build a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Appropriate access could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Make sure to include your furry family members. Even though many rental homes allow family pets, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be restricted. Ensure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Best places to Search
Many websites exist to match renters with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Entire Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Rental management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed due to personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your rental home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Call the property manager right away to report your findings. This will protect against conflicts during checkout.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a stay much more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to ensure you've packed all belongings.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure no damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Just about all vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites permit travellers to give comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine about your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to correct the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. Did they love their stay? Maybe everything turned out to be wonderful and you're excited to reserve the same property for next year. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience to help with your next search.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles