- As low as $315/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Kingston Dunes 83
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located within the Shipyard Plantation community, this cavernous 3BR/3BA home offers prime access to both Coligny Plaza and the beach. Take in vistas of the golf course and gardens from the broad deck, fitted with a gas grille and an alfresco dining area.
The main living area features vaulted ceilings and ample natural light, while a second living area offers another inviting place to relax. Golfers can tee off at the on-site golf course. Walk or bicycle the network of trails spanning the island.
Detailed with vaulted ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, and tile floor, the open-concept living area provides plush seating for the group and a flat-screen TV.
An additional living space with a skylight is appointed with a table, making it the prime spot for playing games or reading a book.
KITCHEN & DINING
The chef in your group will savor the immaculate kitchen, equipped with a full suite of stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.
When it's time to dine, gather at the five-person table. An additional table accommodates two.
BED & BATH
This home sleeps six guests in three bedrooms, each fitted with a flat-screen TV.
Find comfort in the primary bedroom, which offers a queen-size bed, a desk, and deck access. The luxe en-suite bathroom is configured with a double vanity, a soaking tub, and a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom provides a full-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
In the third bedroom, you will find two twin-size beds, a bay window, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Unwind on the expansive deck, which features lush garden and golf course vistas. The gas grille is ideal for hosting an afternoon cookout. Savor meals at the outdoor table.
An additional deck also has a dining table for four.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi and a washer/dryer.
Driveway parking is available for four cars.
Gate passes are required to access Shipyard Plantation and are $60 per week. (The passes are valid for up to 4 cars.) Gate passes are charged separately from the booking amount and will be charged to your credit card on file before the arrival date.
This single-level home is accessed via four steps at the entryway.
The fireplace is non-operational.
Your Shipyard Plantation locale is just mins. from Coligny Plaza and the beach, so you can conveniently spend leisurely days shopping, dining, and swimming. Explore the island via the miles of hiking and cycling trails.
Golf lovers will appreciate having an on-site golf course, as well as multiple other notable courses within close proximity. For the adventure seekers in the group, schedule an alligator tour or a parasailing excursion.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 062980
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 2. Weight limit: 40 lbs each.
Tips to get the optimal Hilton Head rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the best vacation home within budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. All-Suite Shipyard Plantation Home with Decks, Fairway Views & Gas Grill has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. If not, reach out to the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.