- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Free Wifi
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyA alluring island hideaway awaits at this 2BR/2.5BA villa, located in the exclusive gated community of Shipyard Plantation at The Greens. Inside, you’ll find a freshly modernized hideaway with high-end furnishings and sweeping vistas of the golf course.
Take a nice morning walk or bicycle ride along the paths just beyond your back door. Additional on-site recreational facilities include a championship golf course, tennis courts, a resort hotel, and a health spa. The beach is just a 5-min. walk from the villa.
Spend quality time with friends and family in the inviting living room, decorated with a queen sleeper couch and four plush armchairs. Watch favorite movies on the 37” TV. Listen to your favorite playlist on the audio system or pick out one of the supplied games for a nighttime of family fun.
KITCHEN & DINING
The thoroughly supplied modern kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, new cabinetry, and granite countertops.
When your culinary masterpieces are complete, gather around the dining table with seating for six.
BED & BATH
This home sleeps up to six visitors between the two bedrooms and a queen-size sleeper couch in the living room. Two full bathrooms and a half bath are supplied with complimentary starter supplies of toiletries and bath niceties.
The master bedroom has a pleasing tropical vibe, and is outfitted with a king bed and a 32” TV. An en-suite master bathroom holds a tub/shower combination.
The second bedroom includes two twin beds and a flat-screen TV, as well as bountiful storage space in two closets.
A guest bathroom includes a tub/shower combination, and a convenient half bath is located on the first floor.
Step through sliding glass doors in the living room onto the sunny outdoor space, which provides golf course vistas. Dine alfresco at the bistro table with seating for four or BBQ burgers on the gas grille.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
The resort pool is a very brief walk from your villa. Across the street from the entrance of The Greens is the distinguished Van Der Meer Tennis Club, and the Shipyard Golf Club is just 1 mile away. It is an simple 5-min. walk to the white sand beaches of Hilton Head through the Shipyard Beach Club access. Your rental includes beach chairs and an umbrella.
Free Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer, and unassigned parking for up to two cars are available.
Please note that gate passes are mandatory to access Shipyard Plantation at $10 per week per car and are charged separately from the renting amount. Your credit card on file will be charged before the arrival date.
Come with your clubs to one of many courses within a 10-min. drive, including Heron Point and Haig Point Club, or spend an afternoon shopping at The Village at Wexford (1.2 miles away).
Drive 3 miles to Pirate’s Island for a fun-filled day of mini-golf amid the waterfalls and skeleton-guarded pirate's treasure at this elaborate course. Or take a 2-mile drive to Coligny Beach Park, an sea-side park with landscaped walking and cycling paths, swings, and beach equipment units.
THE TURNKEY PROMISE
With TurnKey, you’ll always find unique holiday rental units that give a consistent, fine-hotel experience – Every Home. Every Stay. Every Time.
Access to your professionally cleaned, sanitized home is convenient. All units have on-site devices for your security – these may include security alarms, decibel monitoring (which do not record voices), and exterior motion sensors or cameras.
If you need anything before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is ready to help!
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and vacation homes supply Hilton Head area promotional magazines that feature offers, either offered individually by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the store itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental search.
- Want to stay away from the crowds and cut costs? Off-peak times offer sizeable markdowns.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several property management companies offer discounted rates to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain experience that you are mainly longing for during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and sight-seeing opportunities you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
General Vacation Rental Advice
First-timers tend to be shocked at the range and wide range of daily, weekly and monthly rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their Hilton Head family, from tranquil condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and knowledge to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some tips and tactics to help you understand the rental search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the best rental home:
Before you start to book "Shipyard Plantation Villa at The Greens - Tennis, Golf, Pools & Beach Access", examine our short list of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many popular destinations, In Hilton Head the best rental homes are booked early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of your trip. Holiday reunions are a popular time for groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Pick your Area and Vacation Week
Begin by figuring out which particular area of Hilton Head you want to explore, and the determine travel dates.
Decide on a Size
Determine who is traveling, and just how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Be mindful that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the group. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Make certain "Shipyard Plantation Villa at The Greens - Tennis, Golf, Pools & Beach Access" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. If a few individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure each person understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Normally, one member of the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and getting each party's share.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family interested in? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Will the rental have bikes and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other people in the gang travelling with a pet dog? Animals are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines differ. Type of pet, size and breeds could be controlled. Read your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
A number of websites exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. In addition to having exceptional rental properties, local companies provide exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the home has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company might know of similar homes that fit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective throughout the off-season when many properties sit vacant.
Read the Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental home owner.
Get Contact Information
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages as soon as you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings. This will protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Be respectful of the local community. Often, adjacent properties are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a lttle bit. Even when you're paying a housekeeping fee, The property really needs to be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dirty dishes, surplus sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be remedied prior to leaving.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Many rental management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to offer reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your praise. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Hold a meeting with your family. Does everyone want to return next year? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic vacation home. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience that will help with the next search.