About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Colonnade Club 170
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Spend your days tanning on the beach, exploring the impressive lagoon, perfecting your golf swing, or taking dips in the shared pool. This Colonnade Club villa is a fun and calming hideaway!
This property is surrounded by the handsome vegetation of Hilton Head Island and overlooks a lagoon. It’s a peaceful escape into country life and a short bicycle ride away from the busy life of Shipyard Beach. When you stay at Colonnade Club, you have access to a number of amenities, including the beach club with its pool, hot tub, and grille area.
The common areas of this villa all have vistas of the deck and lagoon, which can be accessed via sliding glass doors in the living room. The entirely equipped kitchen has a wide breakfast bar, ideal for whipping up meals at home. The master bedroom has vistas of the lagoon, a king bed, and a private bathroom, while the second bedroom has access to the shared hall bathroom. Both bedrooms have flatscreen TVs for evening/morning entertainment, plus complimentary WiFi is available throughout the villa.
If you’re looking for a hideaway that combines relaxation and activity, book this property today!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking pass required for each car. No assigned parking. No street parking. Gated entrance.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect rental experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Selecting and booking a perfect Hilton Head rental:
- Start by having your group decide on date ranges and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Well-Equipped Villa with Shared Pool, Hot Tub, & Lagoon Views - On Golf Course has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. If not, email or call the host before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you simply love, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, note any problem areas during check in. Contact the rental manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.