- As low as $115/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1145 sq ft (106 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1145 square feet
Forest Beach Villas 105
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate serene vistas of a lagoon from your private balcony at this 2BR/2BA freshly modernized Villa. Take a dip in the shared, seasonal pool, or get sporty at the tennis courts. Walk across the street to Coligny Beach Park and splash in the Atlantic Ocean.
Located on the first floor of the building, this condo offers a prime location is just steps to Coligny Circle as well as the Coligny Plaza -- offering a plethora of dining options, cute stores, and attractions.
Sprawl out on the queen sleeper couch, adore seat, and armchair in the sunlit living room. Watch shows on the 47' flat-screen TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The well-equipped kitchen comes with a full suite of quality new, all-white appliances, ample counter space, and a two-seat kitchen bar.
Gather for festive vacation meals at the six-seat dining table.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
This condo includes two bedrooms that sleep seven in total. Two full bathrooms are each supplied with a complimentary starter supply of toiletries.
Rest comfortably on a king bed in the master bedroom, complete with a desk, 37' flat-screen TV, and balcony access. The en-suite master bathroom features a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom has a twin bed, queen bed, flat-screen TV, and access to the balcony. The guest bathroom provides a tub/shower combination.
Wake up with a breath of fresh air on the covered balcony overlooking a relaxing pond. Sip morning coffee or evening drinks at the four-seat patio table.
Make a splash in the unheated pool, then sunbathe on loungers surrounding the pool deck.
A washer/dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi, beach chairs, an umbrella, and water sports gear are included.
Unassigned Parking is available for two cars in the underground parking garage. Boats, trailers, RVs, and commercial cars are prohibited on-site.
Due to fire regulations, barbeque grilles cannot be used on the premises.
Walk 2 mins. across the street and dip your toes in the Atlantic Ocean. Spend sun-filled days at Coligny Beach Park, offering a kid-friendly splash pad, boardwalk, outdoor showers, changing rooms, and bathrooms.
Savor many dining options on South Forest Beach Drive, or walk numerous blocks to Coligny Plaza and discover a plethora of eateries, stores, and fun attractions.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27235
City/town permit number: 027235
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Get the best rental home value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserve your Hilton Head vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Walk 2-Minutes to Beach! Forest Beach Villa w/ Balcony & Lagoon Views has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before booking your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Have a fantastic stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain damages are not linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the property manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.