- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hospital Contact
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to 193 The Greens in Shipyard Plantation!
This unit is located within Shipyard Plantation on Hilton Head Island. It's a villa full of color and tasteful decor! Downstairs consists of the kitchen, a breakfast nook, dining area, living room and a half bath. The kitchen has granite counter tops and is thoroughly outfitted to meet all of your needs. There is a modest kitchen nook to savor a cup a coffee in the morning, along with a dining area with a table for four visitors. The living room has plenty of new seating. The sleeper couch accepts for additional visitors. Sliding doors that lead to the back patio, where there is also outdoor seating, a grille and pretty vistas.
The two story villa has two bedrooms and 2.5 baths, which are located upstairs. The master bedroom consists of a king bed, a flat screen tv and a private bath. Both bedrooms have new linens and have been refreshed with delightful decor and newly colored.
The complex pool was updated in early 2012 and is only a min. walk away, tennis is located across the street, and the beach is only 5-6 min. walk away. During peak season, there is a shuttle service to the Beach Club and a beach pass is also supplied if you decide to drive to the beach.
Come and make this chic villa your next holiday spot!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus offer tourism guide books with promotions for vacation rentals, restaurants and attractions. Keep an eye out for these publications and coupon books, because this allows travelers to enjoy the same wonderful activities at a possibly substantial discounted.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer great rates on daily rental properties.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or repeat travelers of the same rental home. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are primarily suited for particular types of guests. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to night life. If there's a certain Hilton Head atteaction you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer their clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to discover just how many rental homes can be found in their area of interest. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property owners often select management companies to manage advertising, house cleaning services and maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rentals, however most newcomers will be happy to discover that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental property:
Do you think "Newly Renovated Spacious Two Bedroom Townhome - Very Close to the Beach!" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming vacation? Browse through this checklist to ensure it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To guarantee the best selection of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Hilton Head getaway 6-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Many groups prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Consensus can often be challenging between close relatives, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Generally rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Does the chosen rental suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking a costly rental. A single individual in your party will need to be given the task of collecting payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the family searching for? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Does the unit have bikes and beach toys available for use during your stay? Make a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Do a few people in your party have specialized needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a dog or cat? Animal policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Ensure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Go Through The Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard price, vacationers have to pay state taxes when renting "Newly Renovated Spacious Two Bedroom Townhome - Very Close to the Beach!", as well as any other fees which might be mandatory based upon their situation, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a visit considerably more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Ensure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all vacation rental websites request feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but sincere with regards to stay. Top property owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Did they love their vacation? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental unit. Otherwise, you have gained useful experience to help with the next search.