- As low as $279/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Adjacent to a golf course
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: Internet access
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Barbecue grill
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beach access
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness center
- Fitness center access
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Motor boating
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Outlet shopping
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Separate dining area
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Winery tours
- Winery tours nearby
About this PropertySunny Dream
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Luxurious and modren, this deluxe, fairway-adjacent hideaway is just a short walk to the beach via the private walk, beach club, and golf club. Spaciousness and opulence define this property with its modern, gourmet kitchen, extravagant dining table for eight, wet bar, and huge, sunlit living area, all of which share a wall of windows overlooking the deck, the grassy lawn, and the close by lagoon. The outdoor getaway deck offers a gas grille and four comfortable deck chairs, all within sight of the Sea Pines Golf Course shaded by live oaks and old-growth magnolias. Guests will also savor the utmost in comfort in this home's four bedrooms including three with new queen-size beds and one with a cozy double.
What's close by:
This home is within walking distance of all the many amenities available at the Sea Pines Beach Club. Just a little over two miles away, discover the 605-acre Sea Pines Forest Preserve on foot or on a guided horseback tour through Lawton Stables Equestrian Center. Book a dolphin cruise or fishing expedition through one of the close by marinas. And for superb shopping and dining options, don't miss the Coligny Plaza Shopping Center in the heart of Hilton Head, just three miles up the coast. Not to mention, this unit is also just a 5-min. walk to the beach and a 15-min. walk to The Beach Club.
Things to know:
Full kitchen plus a wet bar with a drink cooler
Private, high-capacity washer/dryer
Central air conditioning
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Please park in the driveway. Parking passes are required. No street or landscape parking.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus offer printed travel guide books with deals for rental homes, restaurants and activities. Search for these magazines and discount books, as this allows vacation goers to experience the same great activities with a typically considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can visit? The off-peak seasons will offer phenomenal rates on weekly rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounts. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some rental properties are essentially catered to specific clients, whether it's oceanside rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. If there's a specific Hilton Head atteaction that you just love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be surprised to learn just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners mainly because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
We have assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
How to find and book the perfect rental home:
Before you book "Upscale, golf-course adjacent home w/ a gourmet kitchen & a large back deck", go through our brief collection of factors to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head rentals start booking early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for families to plot their Summer family trips..
Pick a Community and Date
Begin by picking which particular area of Hilton Head you would like to explore, and the approximate travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom setup you need to have. Consider that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your company. Generally vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Pay?
Will your selected vacation property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If a few individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. In most cases, one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What amenities is the family searching for? Are you looking for a rental with outdoor lounge? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental home fee? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Optimal accessibility could make or break a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Most vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Vacation, Too
Are you or other individuals in the group traveling with a family dog? Animals are welcome at many vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. Examine your contract very carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Best places to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in a first-class vacation experience.
Re-read the description to ensure the home has everything you need. If lacking, the home management company might know of similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Total Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard charge, travelers must pay local taxes when renting "Upscale, golf-course adjacent home w/ a gourmet kitchen & a large back deck", in addition to various other fees which may be required depending on their circumstances, including a dog fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you find damage, or if repairs are needed call the home manager immediately.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation considerably more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Tidy up a little bit. Despite the fact that you're paying a cleaning fee, The rental home is required to be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, excessive sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be remedied before leaving.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to verify no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most property management companies and vacation rental websites permit travellers to offer feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you will want to note that in your review.
Learn from your Experience
Does everyone want to return next year? We hope this guide steered you to a great vacation rental. If the rental home wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to filter your search for the next trip.