- As low as $126/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 19E
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This 2nd floor Fiddlers Cove villa has been completely modernized top to bottom! As you walk though the front door, you'll notice this Hilton Head vacation rental was designed with comfort and coastal style. Wood floor spans the entire villa, and all the furnishings are new for 2019. The updated kitchen features granite counter tops, pretty tile back splash and stainless appliances The kitchen is open to the dining and living area. The dining room table seats 6, and there is also a bar area with a wine refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker. The living area features comfortable seating, a flat screen TV and access to the private balcony overlooking the island landscape.
The master bedroom is located off the living area. It features a queen bed, wall-mounted flat screen TV and a private bathroom with a new vanity, tile floor and a walk-in shower with bespoke tile work and pebbled floor.
Nearby you'll find tons of activities to keep all members of your group entertained. Savor the beach, shopping and plenty of dining options too!
Fiddlers Cove is located just a block and a half from the beaches at Folly Field. Guests at Fiddlers Cove can savor tennis on 10 Har-Tru courts, 2 Racquet Ball Courts, 2 pools, and different play areas for kids.
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26766
City/town permit number: 026766
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- To get the best value, try shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Updated villa with pools & private balcony - close to beaches has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or may be applied to your agreement.
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great feedback to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles