- As low as $70/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
HH Beach & Tennis 321C
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Sunshine and good times are yours when you book this Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort condo. Offering coastal living at its best, this one-bedroom getaway features direct beach access from the complex, plus a network of pedestrian trails to discover and world-class golf all within simple reach of home. The resort's pool and tennis courts offer even more on-site fun and leisure.
The brightly lit interior features cheerful, beach-inspired decor and an open layout designed for comfortable group gatherings after each day's adventures. The private balcony makes a ideal perch for morning coffee or afternoon beverages. The stainless steel kitchen comes well-equipped home cooking convenience with all the major appliances, including a dishwasher for painless cleanup. In the evenings, relax in the living room while streaming your favorite shows and movies on the intelligent TV. Additional home essentials include complimentary WiFi and central air-conditioning. Shared laundry facilities are located in the building for additional on-site access.
Feel the finest of the beach at HH Beach & Tennis 321C today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 058100
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to reserve a Hilton Head rental & When to go:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Select vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Sunny coastal condo with pool, tennis, beach access, private balcony, & WiFi has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what is optimal for your family.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you crave, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to stimulate more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles