- As low as $216/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1232 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1232 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate a sun-filled beach vacation just steps from the water at this handsome Hilton Head Island vacation condo. Take a swim the ocean or in the indoor or outdoor pools at this rental, or relax inside or on your private balcony.
The resort features tropical landscaping throughout the complex grounds, taking you from the private boardwalk with showers all the way to the sandy beach. When you aren't playing at the beach, lounge on the cavernous deck or go for a swim in the ocean-facing outdoor pool (heated seasonally), try out the water at the indoor pool and hot tub, fit in your workout in the exercise room, or prepare your next meal on the complex grille. The villa is in a convenient location: It's only a short drive to many golf courses, eateries, shopping, and area beach and water activities.
This warm and welcoming Villamare villa offers open and roomy living quarters with private entry to access the entire space. The comfortable primary suite will offer a restful nighttime's sleep, and it's equipped with a TV, VCR/DVD player, complimentary WiFi, balcony, and private bath. The rest of the members of your group will appreciate the guest bedroom with TV, private bath with tub/shower combination, and impressive, tropical vistas from the balcony.
For an active or calming beach vacation, or a combination of both, book your next hideaway at this tropical villa with beachside pool today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
October 15, 2023 - April 30, 2024, the main pool will be closed. The new serenity/adult pool and main pool will be under construction. The indoor pool and exercise center will remain open.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25919
City/town permit number: 025919
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in Spring or Fall is a good way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the perfect rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Stylish beach condo with indoor & outdoor pools, hot tubs, gym, WiFi has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you book the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Call the rental manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles