- As low as $103/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1002 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1002 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
The best way to discover Hilton Head Island is brought to you by this two-story, family-friendly condo! With access to a shared outdoor pool, just a short distance to stores and eateries, and a private balcony ideal for dining outdoors and taking in the handsome surrounding vistas, this condo has everything you need for a ideal stay on Hilton Head Island. Come back home after a fun-filled day outdoors and kick your feet up in the living area–snuggle up on the couch and watch the news of your favorite shows on the flatscreen TV with cable.
Come mealtime, the kitchen has your back! You'll find elegant granite countertops, modern appliances, a Keurig coffee maker, and even a modest breakfast bar that seats two. This level also features a convenient four-person dining table off the kitchen and a half bathroom. Upstairs, the main bedroom is all about comfort. It features a comfortable bed, an in-room jetted tub, and an en-suite full bath with a stackable washer/dryer.
Things to Know
The beach shuttle is complimentary and takes guests to beach access at Palmetto Dunes two miles away.
High-speed internet and complimentary WiFi, ideal for working from home, distance learning, and streaming.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 22694
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Adventure Cove and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Scuba diving and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Stunning Two-Story Condo with Private Balcony, Free WiFi, Pool & Washer/Dryer has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.5 miles