- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyPromontory Court 17
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly costs are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Promontory Court 17 is a 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom private home located in the heart of Palmetto Dunes and has it all! Our visitors find this home to be more delightful than being oceanfront...at a fraction of the price. Direct access to the 11 mile long lagoon system, vistas of six of the back nine holes of the George Fazio Golf Course, humongous pool and attached spa, plus your own private boat dock. Savor marvelous vistas, marvelous sunsets and complimentary fireworks (Tuesday nights, in the summer) right from your own backyard.
Constructed in 2018, this home offers over 5,500 sq. ft. of extravagance living space. Take 15 steps up to the front porch to enter the home through the sizable and inviting entryway. The stone floors and pillared arches welcome you into the open-concept main level. This home has been professionally furbished...and it shows! Every space you enter exudes quality and attention to detail. There's a huge blissful kitchen including commercial-grade appliances, cherry cabinetry and granite counter tops. Travertine stone floor through-out the main living area, dining room, breakfast area, kitchen and all bathrooms add to the palatial feeling of this unique home.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configurations
The First Master Bedroom (bedroom 1) is located on the main level and has a king bed, flat panel TV, access to the covered porch and a private en suite bath with double vanities, jetted tub and enormous walk-in shower.
Guest Bedroom (bedroom 2) with a queen bed, flat panel TV and private bathroom with glass enclosed walk in shower and you will also find a very generous bedroom (bedroom 3) with two queen beds and a queen sleeper couch, private bath with glass-enclosed walk in shower.
Extensive Bedroom (bedroom 3) with two queen beds and a queen sleeper couch, private bath with glass-enclosed walk in shower. A powder room and a laundry room with full size washer and dryer round out the main level of the home.
Master is located upstairs and has a king bed, flat panel TV, upper level balcony with lagoon and golf view, and a private bathroom with soaking tub, walk in shower and double sink vanity.
Generous Covered Terrace
Second Floor Deck for Sunbathing
Driveway Can Accommodate up to 4 Vehicles.
10 Minute Walk to Beach or take COMPLIMENTARY shuttle To Beach ( In Season April - September)
From Memorial Day to Labor Day, Palmetto Dunes has the COMPLIMENTARY Beach Buggy that will come and pick you up and bring you to the beach and drive you back home.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Parking Notes: Private driveway parking and garage access.
Water Access: The beach is a laid-back 10-12 min. walk via the walking path. Leaving the driveway of the home, make a right and follow Promontory Court to the beginning of the street. Make a left onto Carnoustie and follow Carnoustie to Sea Lane. Cross Sea Lane to Villamare or Disney's Beach House and use either parking area to the beach access paths.
5 day notification is mandatory in order to heat the pool. An additional pool heat fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation rental properties supply Hilton Head area travel discount books which include coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the local itself. Look for these guides and discount books, since this allows travelers to enjoy the same great attractions with a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Just want to stay away from crowds of people and save cash? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several management companies offer price reductions to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most longing for during your stay? If there's a particular Hilton Head activity which you just love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual home owners typically offer their customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to uncover just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect getaway to suit their Hilton Head group, from relaxing condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental homes in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they manage the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most novices will be delighted to know that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Before you book "Spacious Two-Story Home w/Free WiFi, Private Grill, Hot Tub, Private Heated Pool", go through our short checklist of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many popular hot spots, In Hilton Head the best rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. A lot of families choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Pick your Area and Travel Week
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of preparing for your trip is choosing where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes simpler.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many relatives are joining your trip? Remember that that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is suitable for your company. Most rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Does the chosen rental home fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking an expensive rental property. In most cases, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each family member's contribution.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What home features is your family searching for? Do you want a rental with open-air dining area? Will the property need to be beach front, in town, or close to wildlife? Will the unit have bikes and body boards for use as part of your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Do some people in your party have special needs? Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Make sure to include your furry family members. Although a number of rentals permit pets or animals, guidelines and fees fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and breeds might be controlled. Ensure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Go Through The Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Rental home management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental home rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed due to personal health care emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
After you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To make certain no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you discover wear and tear, or if repairs are needed contact the property manager straight away. This can prevent conflicts during checkout.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Call your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Often, surrounding residences are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a little bit. Even when you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental home really should be in very good condition. Sinks filled with dirty dishes, surplus beach sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be addressed before you leave.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred during your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Just about all rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow renters to offer reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but completely honest about your stay. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Experience
How did they feel about the rental choice? Maybe everything ended up being perfect and you're excited to re-book the same rental for your next vacation. Maybe the rental wasn't quite right, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles