- As low as $572/Week
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Adjacent to a golf course
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: Internet access
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Barbecue grill
- BBQ grill(s)
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Heated pool
- Heated pool
- Horse riding
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Separate dining area
- Sleeps 15
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4385 sq ft (407 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this PropertyHeaven Palms
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool/spa heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool/spa that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime. At least seven days' notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool/spa may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
This marvelous and roomy two-story home near the beach is exactly what you and your family or group of friends could ever need to relax and experience everything Hilton Head, SC has to offer. Upon entering the first and main floor of Paradise Palms, the first thing you'll notice is a cavernous living area with pristine walls and tasteful sea-themed interior decor throughout. The living room offers a comfortable set of couches near a fireplace and a wall-mounted flatscreen TV for everybody's entertainment–this is one of the best spots to relax and relax with your friends. You can bring one of the board games in the sunroom here for an entertaining afternoon or you just can snuggle up on the couch and upload your favorite photos on your social media using the complimentary WiFi available. Right off of the living area is the spacious deck overlooking the pool. Prepare memorable meals in the entirely-equipped kitchen and you can choose whether to dine indoors or outdoors here in the deck as it comes equipped with an outdoor dining area. Would you like to show off your grilling skills and surprise your group with a cookout? The gas grille available in the deck has your back. The pool down the stairs from the deck is heated and will be everybody's best friend, especially if you visit during warm months. Back inside, you can find a wet bar, which is ideal for fun nights with your friends. The sunroom available is the ideal place to relax if you're looking for a peaceful time; snuggle up on the couch, read one of the many magazines available, browse on your phone, or if you're looking for something more entertaining, the board games there will do the trick. On this level, you'll also find two bedrooms with two ensuite bathrooms and one half bathroom. The upper level is made up of four bedrooms with two ensuite bathrooms.
What's close by:
Paradise Palms offers a prime location within walking distance of the beach, and you know that Hilton Head is awash with handsome beaches. Harbour Town is well-known for the Harbour Town Golf Links, home to the esteemed RBC Heritage golf tournament, and is located less than one and a half miles from you. Eateries and shopping here are also ample in case you would like to try something local and treat your friends for a nighttime out. Harbour Town is a impressive community and offers a casual ambiance that will surely delight all folks looking for a peaceful getaway. The Harbour Town Lighthouse (less than one and a half miles) offers visitors charming vistas of the marina below, the close by golf links, the water as well as Daufuskie Island. Less than five miles away is Coligny Beach Park, which is by far the most fashionable beach in Hilton Head.
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: Six parking passes allowed. Parking passes are supplied in the check-in packet and will be picked up at 21 Executive Park Road before trying to enter the gated community.
1 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most official tourism bureaus supply promotional travel guides with special packages for rental properties, dining and tours. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to switch your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer terrific rates on rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for discounted prices. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly longing for ? If there's a particular Hilton Head activity you simply love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests the chance to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed due to medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover how many properties are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners often select management companies to manage online advertising, house cleaning and regular maintenance.
We have assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
How to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Before you decide to book "Spacious, Two-Story Home w/ Golf Course Views, a Private Heated Pool, and Spa", go through our short checklist of points to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Hilton Head rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental home..
Pick your Town and Travel Week
Sometimes, the hardest part of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes easier.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your party. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Create a Spending Limit
Does the chosen vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure each group understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your group will have to be responsible for gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your group searching for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of "needs and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Almost all rental postings include a list of amenities.
Do not forget to include your companion! Dog policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Make sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are added.
Where to Search
When the place, dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the rental home management company may know of comparable homes that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Vacation rental management companies and property owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental
When you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Get Contact Details
Remember to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage immediately after you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Residents most likely live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a lttle bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a cleaning fee, The rental home really needs to be in very good condition. Sinks filled with dirty dishes, substantial sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites permit customers to give feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something was unacceptable and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you'll want to note that in your review.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they feel about the rental choice? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific vacation home. If not, you have gained useful experience to aid with another search.