- As low as $325/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: Internet access
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Barbecue grill
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beach access
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- DVD player
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf privileges
- Golf privileges (optional)
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Outlet shopping
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving
- Separate dining area
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water park access
- Water skiing
- Water tubing
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this PropertySouth Beach Villas 1405
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Make memories that will last forever with a stay at this four-bedroom, three-bath townhome conveniently located in the South Beach area of Sea Pines Plantation. Just steps to the beach through the complex's private beach access and across from South Beach Marina Village with its stores, eateries, water sports, pool, and tennis courts, you will never be at a loss for entertainment! There is a cavernous, open floor plan with a completely equipped kitchen that's open to the living and dining areas, as well as a children' nook, ideal for families on vacation together. The master features a private patio, where you can appreciate your coffee or a good book while you listen to the sounds of the sea. The screened-in porch and deck offer plenty of seating for friends and family in the fresh air. With this townhome, you will have everything you need to have a vacation that you never want to end!
What's close by:
The home is just a short walk to the complex's private beach access, so you can spend the day soaking up the sun with family and friends. As you exit the beach, there's a shower and picnic area to get refreshed before heading over to the complex's pool or tennis courts. If you're a golfer, Sea Pines offers three fantastic courses, including Harbour Town Golf Links, host to South Carolina's only PGA Tour event. Another option to spend your day is exploring Harbour Town's famed lighthouse and appreciating the unique stores and dining. Sea Pines offers many other attractions, including horseback riding at Lawton Stables, hiking and fishing at the Forest Preserve, and bicycle trails and trolley rides throughout the whole community.
Things to know:
Private washer & dryer
Guests have access to the South Beach Marina Pool; this pool requires passes which can be purchased at the South Beach Marina Office
*Roofs will be replaced for this community. The contractor is tentatively scheduling the project to begin Monday, September 20th. They will begin at unit #1401 and work their way numerically through the community until the completion. Dumpsters will be on site for the removal of the shingles. Please note parking may be limited. Please use caution while this project is underway. We thank you for your patience and understanding while this improvement is made.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking passes are required in the Sea Pines plantation. Guests can only have as many parking passes as there are bedrooms.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guide books with savings for rental management companies, dining and attractions. These guides can provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to switch your dates? Shoulder seasons provide amazing discounts.
- Several rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or returning individuals to the same property. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific activity that you are most looking forward to ? If there's a certain Hilton Head atteaction you simply love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about getting trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed as a result of medical emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
You might be shocked to find out how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to suit their Hilton Head family, from restful condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many beginners will be happy to realize that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know how to look.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "Spacious, newly renovated, family-friendly home just steps to the beach!", review our brief list of factors to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head rental homes start booking very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Consensus can be tough between relatives, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will begin to fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is joining, and just how many/what kind of bedroom setup you will need. Be mindful that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the group. Generally vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Decide on Your Budget
Make certain "Spacious, newly renovated, family-friendly home just steps to the beach!" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, make certain everybody understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. A single individual in your company needs to be in charge of getting payments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Needs"
What property features is the family looking for? Are you looking for a rental home with outside dining area? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Suitable access can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, include that into your search. The majority of property listings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Remember to include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. A number of limitations may possibly eliminate a potential vacation property. Ensure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from having exceptional rental properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure that you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property right away. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip considerably more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check each space of the rental to make sure you've packed all valuables.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Just about all property management companies and rental search sites permit customers to offer comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they'll appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but straightforward with regards to rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the situation.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they love their rental? Ideally everything ended up being fantastic and you are all set to reserve the same rental for next season. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience to help with another search.