- As low as $137/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1132 sq ft (105 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1132 square feet
Village House 210
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Village House 210 is a comfortable and beautiful condo close to the beach! Located in the Village House in Port Royal Village, this condo is well-maintained and decorated with a light and airy touch. This well-appointed and gorgeously furnished beach getaway creates a cozy and calming environment for either a vacation or a long-term rental. Great location only a few mins. walk to the beach, pool, and Westin.
Enter the building through the lobby and take the elevator to the second level. The keyless entry system on the front door of the condo makes direct check-in and check-out a breeze. You are greeted by the tasteful décor, many updates, and comfortable furnishings and TVs in every room! The living room has comfortable furnishings, including a couch, loveseat, and an armchair, a TV, and balcony access for appreciating the serene sounds of the village.
The completely-equipped kitchen has everything needed for preparing daily meals. Custom cabinets, granite counters, and stainless appliances are just a few of the upgrades this condo has to offer. The dining area is just off the kitchen and has a table and four chairs.
The main bedroom has two queen beds, a TV, balcony access, and a private bathroom with a tub/shower combo. The guest bedroom has two queen beds, a TV, and access to a shared hallway bathroom tub/shower combo. The Village House is a multi-story building with lobby entry (lobby locks after hours for security) and offers an unassigned community parking lot and access to a shared community pool.
Things to know:
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28872
City/town permit number: 028872
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Second-Floor Family-Friendly Condo w/Balcony, Free WiFi, Shared Outdoor Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If not, contact the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles