- As low as $207/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1442 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1442 square feet
Windsor II 2216
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
"At Windsor Place II 2216, savor the spectacular ocean vistas from this alluring 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom updated Windsor II villa! This newly remodeled villa features everything you will need for a fun filled and calming vacation.
Enter the villa through the keyless entry system to find elegant luxury vinyl plank floors, new living and dining room furnishings and updated kitchen. The completely-equipped kitchen has granite counters, bespoke cabinets and newer appliances.
The dining table offers seating for 6 and the adjacent breakfast bar offers bar stool seating for 3.
Savor the roomy living room with a brand new sleeper couch, additional seating and wall-mounted flat panel intelligent TV and DVD player.
The master bedroom has a king bed, wall-mounted flat panel intelligent TV, ocean vistas through enormous windows and a private ensuite bathroom that is newly modernized and features a very huge glass-enclosed walk in shower.
The guest bedroom has a king bed, oceanfront balcony, wall-mounted flat panel intelligent TV and access to the freshly updated hallway bathroom featuring a tub/shower combo.
Windsor II is a beautiful complex that offers an oceanfront pool (with bathrooms), kids's pool, hot tub,a covered gazebo area and a sizable sun deck. Take the boardwalk down to the beach with showers to rinse off with for your convenience. The building is elevated from the ground offering guests underground parking.
Additional perks of this unit are wifi, cable TV, keyless entry and brand new washer and dryer.
The highly-desired Windsor Court complex offers something for everybody. A heated pool*, spa, zero-entry kiddie pool, community grille area with gas grilles, community fire pit, community playground and shared sun deck are just some of the amenities offered to guests of Windsor Court. The beach access path is conveniently located just steps past the pool.
** JANUARY AND FEBRUARY MONTHLY RENTALS ONLY
* Pool is heated March 15-April 30 and October 15-November 30. It is cooled from July 15 - August 15th.
Palmetto Dunes is an ideal area for a fabulous, family vacation. Ride the miles of bicycle paths. Visit the local store for morning coffee and the newspaper. Play tennis and golf. Kayak or canoe the miles of lagoons. Appreciate the close by eateries!!! Or take the convenient Beach Buggy for complimentary to stores, eateries and entertainment at Shelter Cove!!!"
Parking notes: There is paid parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28887
City/town permit number: 028887
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips:
Get the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To book the largest rental home for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking the perfectvacation home:
- First, have your family decide on trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Second-Floor Condo w/Ocean View, Balcony, Tennis, Shared Hot Tub, Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property manager before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs applied to your invoice.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon check in. message the property manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles