- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyWindsor II 2216
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
"At Windsor Place II 2216, appreciate the spectacular sea vistas from this gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom redone Windsor II villa! This newly modernized villa includes everything you will need for a fun filled and calming holiday.
Enter the villa through the keyless entry system to find cute delight vinyl plank floors, new living and dining room furnishings and updated kitchen. The completely-supplied kitchen has granite counters, bespoke cabinets and newer appliances.
The dining table offers seating for 6 and the adjacent breakfast bar offers bar stool seating for 3.
Appreciate the roomy living room with a brand new sleeper couch, additional seating and wall-mounted flat panel intelligent TV and DVD player.
The master bedroom has a king bed, wall-mounted flat panel intelligent TV, sea vistas through sizable windows and a private ensuite bathroom that is freshly redone and includes a very huge glass-enclosed walk in shower.
The guest bedroom has a king bed, oceanfront balcony, wall-mounted flat panel intelligent TV and access to the newly updated hallway bathroom including a tub/shower combo.
Windsor II is a superb complex that offers an oceanfront pool (with bathrooms), children's pool, hot tub,a covered gazebo area and a enormous sun outdoor space. Take the boardwalk down to the beach with showers to rinse off with for your comfort. The building is elevated from the ground offering visitors underground parking.
Additional perks of this unit are wifi, cable TV, keyless entry and brand new washer and dryer.
The highly-desired Windsor Court complex offers something for everybody. A heated pool*, spa, zero-entry kiddie pool, community grille area with gas grilles, community fire pit, community playground and shared sun outdoor space are just some of the niceties offered to visitors of Windsor Court. The beach access path is handily located just steps past the pool.
** JANUARY AND FEBRUARY MONTHLY RENTALS ONLY
* Pool is heated March 15-April 30 and October 15-November 30. It is cooled from July 15 - August 15th.
Palmetto Dunes is an ideal area for a fabulous, family holiday. Ride the miles of bicycle paths. Visit the local store for morning coffee and the newspaper. Play tennis and golf. Kayak or canoe the miles of lagoons. Savor the close by eateries!!! Or take the convenient Beach Buggy for complimentary to stores, eateries and entertainment at Shelter Cove!!!"
This rental is located on floor 2.
Parking Notes: The building is elevated from the ground offering visitors underground parking, 2 car max..
Please be sure to display your Palmetto Dunes gate pass on your car dashboard.
Water Access: From the pool take the boardwalk down to the beach with showers to rinse off with for your appreciation.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
- Many property managers and vacation homes supply Hilton Head area travel catalogs which feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the management company and the store itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Just want to steer clear of the packed areas and save some money? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for unique discounts. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most longing for ? You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and attractions you are most interested in.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a result of medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to locate a vacation home that fits their wishes and price range.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
We have put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
Finding and booking the right vacation property:
Before you book "Second-Floor Condo w/Ocean View, Balcony, Tennis, Shared Hot Tub, Pool", examine our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Hilton Head rental properties start booking very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Sometimes, the hardest portion of planning your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, everything else becomes simplier and easier.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental
Establish who is going, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you need to have. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure that "Second-Floor Condo w/Ocean View, Balcony, Tennis, Shared Hot Tub, Pool" works with your price range *during your desired week*. If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make certain everyone understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you primarily want a vacation home with a pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Will the property need to be oceanfront, downtown, or close to shopping? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. The majority of rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Do not forget to include your companion! Dog guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Read your contract very carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study the Entire Contract
Read the entire contract and make sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard fee, guests will have to pay state taxes when renting "Second-Floor Condo w/Ocean View, Balcony, Tennis, Shared Hot Tub, Pool", along with any other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
After you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To make certain no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you find problems, or if fixes are required call the property manager right away. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many complications.
- Be considerate of the local community. Many times, surrounding households are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Nearly all rental home web sites ask for comments after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something was unacceptable and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your critique.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a blast? We hope this guide steered you to a great rental home. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Coligny Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles