- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Private pool
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Spa on Port Royal Sound 1217
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This welcoming 2BR/2BA condo is located in the exceptional resort community of The Spa on Port Royal Sound. Located between two historic parks just a short walk from the beach, this oceanside hideaway also offers a handsome sunroom with lagoon and ocean vistas.
Savor the best of amenities, which include indoor and outdoor pools, lighted tennis courts, a basketball court, a playground, a hot tub, shuffleboard, grilling areas, and a exercise room.
The welcoming living area is detailed with a flat-screen TV and plush seating for the group.
The sunroom provides both lagoon and ocean vistas, as well as a flat-screen TV and a bistro table for two.
KITCHEN & DINING
Whip up tasty meals in the well-equipped kitchen, appointed with a full suite of appliances and ample cookware.
When it's time to dine, gather at the four-person table.
BED & BATH
This condo sleeps seven guests in two bedrooms and a full-sized sleeper couch.
Sleep soundly in the primary bedroom, which features a queen-size bed, a flat-screen TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
The second bedroom is furnished with a twin-over-twin bunk bed with a twin-size trundle. The en-suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
On-site amenities at The Spa on Port Royal Sound include:
-Indoor heated pool with an ADA compliant lift (open year-round)
-Indoor hot tub
-Extensive changing rooms
-Two outdoor pools (unheated, open April-October)
-Outdoor basketball court
-Picnic and grilling areas
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-unit washer/dryer.
Unassigned parking is available for one car in the lot in front of the building for a fee of $20, payable upon arrival. A second parking pass can also be purchased for $5 on-site. (Parking pass prices and availability are subject to change.)
Boats, including kayaks and canoes, are not allowed on the property.
This unit is located on the second floor. Elevators are not available.
Stroll to the beach on Port Royal Sound and spend the day exploring or calming on the long stretch of sand.
Located mid-island away from the hordes, this hideaway is located between two historic parks -- Fish Haul Park and Mitchelville Park. Find public beaches, 20 golf courses, striking dining, movie theaters, and shopping close by. Coligny Beach is just a 20-min. drive and features complimentary parking, dressing rooms, showers, stores, and eateries.
Connecting directly to Hilton Head's bicycle trails, savor direct access to bicycle paths that cover virtually the entire island!This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: Upon arrival, pick up your parking pass at the security gate and give your last name on the reservation. (Be sure to display your passes on the dashboard of your cars for the duration of your stay to avoid being ticketed or towed.) The on-site fee for the parking pass is $20 and must be paid in cash only. The 2nd pass will cost $5 and must also be paid in cash at the security gate upon arrival.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Palmetto Hall Golf and Country Club and Golden Bear Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Tanger Outlet Center. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best rental home experience:
Getting the best value:
- To get the best value, consider shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Resort Oasis with Sunroom
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available online. If not, call the property management company before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your contract.
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of concerns.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.1 miles