- As low as $109/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Spa on Port Royal Sound 1217
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This welcoming 2BR/2BA condo is located in the fantastic resort community of The Spa on Port Royal Sound. Located between two historic parks just a short walk from the beach, this oceanside hideaway also offers a enchanting sunroom with lagoon and ocean vistas.
Appreciate the best of amenities, which include indoor and outdoor pools, lighted tennis courts, a basketball court, a playground, a hot tub, shuffleboard, grilling areas, and a exercise room.
The welcoming living area is detailed with a flat-screen TV and plush seating for the group.
The sunroom provides both lagoon and ocean vistas, as well as a flat-screen TV and a bistro table for two.
KITCHEN & DINING
Whip up tasty meals in the well-equipped kitchen, appointed with a full suite of appliances and ample cookware.
When it's time to dine, gather at the four-person table.
BED & BATH
This condo sleeps seven guests in two bedrooms and a full-sized sleeper couch.
Sleep soundly in the primary bedroom, which features a queen-size bed, a flat-screen TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
The second bedroom is furnished with a twin-over-twin bunk bed with a twin-size trundle. The en-suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
On-site amenities at The Spa on Port Royal Sound include:
-Indoor heated pool with an ADA compliant lift (open year-round)
-Indoor hot tub
-Sizable changing rooms
-Two outdoor pools (unheated, open April-October)
-Outdoor basketball court
-Picnic and grilling areas
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-unit washer/dryer.
Unassigned parking is available for one car in the lot in front of the building for a fee of $20, payable upon arrival. A second parking pass can also be purchased for $5 on-site. (Parking pass prices and availability are subject to change.)
Boats, including kayaks and canoes, are not allowed on the property.
This unit is located on the second floor. Elevators are not available.
Stroll to the beach on Port Royal Sound and spend the day exploring or calming on the long stretch of sand.
Located mid-island away from the hordes, this hideaway is located between two historic parks -- Fish Haul Park and Mitchelville Park. Find public beaches, 20 golf courses, elegant dining, movie theaters, and shopping close by. Coligny Beach is just a 20-min. drive and features complimentary parking, dressing rooms, showers, stores, and eateries.
Connecting directly to Hilton Head's bicycle trails, appreciate direct access to bicycle paths that cover virtually the entire island!This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028445
City/town permit number: 028445
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Palmetto Hall Golf and Country Club and Golden Bear Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips:
Get the best rental home value:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the perfect rental home:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Resort Oasis with Sunroom
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the host before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to propel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.1 miles