- As low as $580/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Table tennis
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2518 sq ft (234 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2518 square feet
Walk to the beach from this appealing 5-bedrooms, 4.5-bathroom home. Totally refreshed with a pretty private pool and a short walk to the beach. Top floor loft and all new appliances. Close to local park, eateries, and new Shelter Cove Towne Center.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
First level: Kitchen, living with 65" TV, dinning (seats 12), half bath, laundry room/ prep sink.
Bedroom 1: King master suite, TV, private bath w/ walk in shower
Second Floor: Sitting/ reading area
Bedroom 2: Queen bed, TV, private bath w/ walk in shower
Bedroom 3: King bed, TV, Shared bath with tub/ shower combo (bathroom is in the hallway)
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin over twin Bunk Beds, TV, Shared bath with tub/ shower combo (bathroom is in the hallway)
Bedroom 5: Queen bed, TV, Private bath w/ walk in shower
Outside: dining table, pool, lounge chairs, ping pong (undercover), outdoor shower, gas grille
Parking: 4 Car min.
PET POLICY: 2 Dogs MAX (each dog up to 35lbs.)
$300/ pet 3-8 nights, $500/pet for 10-29 nights, $700/ pet 30-89 nights, $800 90+ nights. $400 for 3rd pet if pre-approved by management company.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 15 x 25
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day- Labor Day*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: NO Beach Towels or Equipment supplied.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third-event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Booking the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Filter your rental search:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Renovated Beach House, Close to Beach, Pool, Great Location, Pets Friendly has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles