- As low as $82/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 700 sq ft (65 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 700 square feet
Seascape Villas 3049
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Seascape Villas, a splendid complex located in the gorgeous South Forest Beach on impressive Hilton Head Island. Seascape Villas is mere steps away from some of HHI’s best-kept beaches and Coligny Beach Plaza, where you'll find plenty of eateries, live music, and stores.
Access the beach with a private/coded Seascape cabana by way of a walking path located directly across from the complex.
Within Seascape, you and your appreciated ones will be able to savor two saltwater pools, pretty lagoons with boardwalks, and appealing nature and landscaping.
Villa 3049 is a newly updated hospitable home with a fresh boho beach vibe. It offers everything you'll need and more in order to have a calming stay. It‘s equipped with a entirely supplied kitchen, offering the opportunity to appreciate cooking a mealtime masterpiece with ease. You'll have a choice of an open-concept studio apartment feel or the privacy of a one-bedroom with sliding doors. In the family area, you will find a closeted queen-sized Murphy bed that can comfortably sleep two adults. The bathroom offers a washer/dryer and a handsome tiled bath and shower. Savor morning coffee or a tea/nighttime drink on your balcony while you overlook the peaceful lagoon.
Welcome to the island, and enjoy your stay!
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 030884
City/town permit number: 32987
About the Area
Located by the sea, this villa is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Hilton Head rental home booking tips:
How to get the best value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To get the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
How to choose the perfect rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Relaxing home with pool, balcony, & washer/dryer - near golfing has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.