- As low as $475/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1998 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1998 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
40 Bradley Beach, newly painted, 4 bedroom, 3 and a half bath home with private pool, offers not only a great mid-island location, but is among our most value handsome properties for families and groups. This property is located next to Driessen Beach Town Park with playground equipment for the kids, comfort stations, and is just a four-min. walk to the beach on an elevated boardwalk. For bigger groups, you may add up to three of our additional Bradley Beach homes, one on either side, and the other, just two doors away…ideal for the family reunion, corporate getaways, or huge golf outings.
We also manage 41 Bradley Beach Road, 42 Bradley Beach Road, and 44 Bradley Beach Road. Ideal for sizable groups traveling together!
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
40 Bradley Beach Road, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Breakfast area, Laundry, Half Bath, Living Room, TV, Sleeper Couch, Dining Area, Balcony,
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master Bedroom, King Bed, TV, Private Bath with tub and separate shower
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Queen Bedroom with Private Bathroom
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Double Beds, TV, Bathroom (shared)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Two Twin Beds, TV, Bathroom (shared)
Ground Level: 2 Single Car Garages min.: 4 Vehicles, Private Pool
POOL DIMENSIONS: 17' x 6'
NOTE We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third-event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Discover or American Card. Photo copies of both the reservation holder's Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips:
Money saving strategies:
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. To book the largest vacation home within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have money saving offers on local tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Private Pool, Easy Walk to Beach has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before reserving your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or applied to your contract.
Advice for your stay:
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.9 miles
Ready to book Private Pool, Easy Walk to Beach?Book Online Get Information Call: