- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1459 square feet
Queens Grant 661
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
661 Queens Grant is a premier vacation rental located in Palmetto Dunes Plantation. This gorgeous two-bedroom villa was completely updated in the spring of 2018, and includes all new furnishings and appliances, a private deck, and a shared pool!
Coastal décor and wood floor span the living areas, kitchen, and bedrooms. The open floor plan provides the ideal location for family gatherings. The handsome kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, bespoke cabinetry, and everything needed to prepare a magnificent meal.
The kitchen is open to the living and dining area. The dining table seats four, and there are four additional stools at the kitchen bar. The living room features comfortable furnishings, a flatscreen TV, and a reading nook. You'll also find access to the private patio overlooking the grounds, and complimentary WiFi throughout the home.
Seasonally heated pool
Tennis court (additional costs apply)
THINGS TO KNOW
Tennis and golf are available with an additional fee.
Please note there is a portable king bed for guest use.
Please note: During the months of September to May, the complex may be performing varied maintenance work. Effects of this can include but are not limited to, additional noise, reduced parking, and construction zones. We will do our best to make all guests aware, but Vacasa does not always get notified of projects before they start. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience during your stay.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26731
City/town permit number: 026731
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- To find the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Premier vacation condo with pool access, central AC, and a great location has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles