About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Off Shore 16
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Find sweet serenity and island relaxation in no time! When you make Off Shore Dream your next home base, you will be perched on the northern end of Hilton Head Island, an area bustling with pristine golf courses and fabulous beaches. Though there will be countless ways to use each dreamy day, you can simply stay at home and have a blast with the private pool, sizable deck, outdoor seating, beach access and so much more at your fingertips. Leisurely walk to the shining shoreline or the wide array of stores and dining at Shelter Cove Town Center. Schedule a tee time at Palmetto Dunes or the Tennis Center. A complimentary shuttle conveniently whisks you and the crew to fashionable attractions in town.
When you have had your fill of salty air and sunshine, head inside to really spoil everybody with a homecooked meal prepared in the full kitchen. The adjacent dining area and sunroom both have tables huge enough to appreciate meals at, so take your pick! Plus, when nights come to a close, the living room is more than ready to host a movie nighttime on the flatscreen TV. If you want a bit of privacy, a soak in the deep tub in the primary bathroom will be just the ticket! What are you waiting for? The island lifestyle awaits.
Things to Know
Free high-speed WiFi
Queen sofabed included
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Guests can only have as many parking passes as bedrooms. Driveway parking.
5 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD55 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Arthur Hills Course. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and The Sandbox. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the largest vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Palmetto Dunes home w/private pool, large backyard & sunroom - walk to the beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before reserving the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.5 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.9 miles