About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Island Club 2202
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Whether you are looking for an active or a calming vacation, impressive vistas of the Atlantic Ocean, a fishing lagoon, and a enormous sunbathing deck make this Island Club villa just right.
Oaks, palmettos, and tropical vegetation between this second-floor villa and the ocean give this condo a relaxing feeling. You are a short walk away from nine tennis courts, basketball courts, a pool complex, hot tub, and a exercise center via the resort's walkways. More attractions, including dining and shopping, are a couple miles' drive from Island Club.
The villa's well-equipped kitchen is filled with modern appliances, including a washer/dryer combo, new countertops, and bespoke cabinetry, and the living room has ample seating and access to the oceanview patio. Free WiFi is available in all areas of the condo. The master bedroom has its own access to the patio, a king bed, and private bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second bedroom contains a queen and a twin bed. There is also a twin rollaway bed.
The mild Hilton Head climate makes the Island Club and its recreational activities comfortable all year long, so don't delay in booking to guarantee a relaxing hideaway for your family and friends.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The Island Club Management will close the lap pool and kiddie pool on the last Friday nighttime in October. The hot tub will stay open and heated until the Friday nighttime after Thanksgiving. The kiddie pool, lap pool, and hot tub are scheduled to reopen on the 2nd or 3rd Saturday of March, barring any maintenance issues.
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: Only 1 car is allowed. Parking pass required for car. No assigned parking. Gated entrance. No street parking.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Adventure Cove. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the best value, try changing your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have discounts for local shops and restaurants.
How to select the best rental home:
- Start by having your family agree to dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Oceanfront Getaway with Lap Pool, Hot Tub, & Har-Tru tennis courts has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property management company before you reserve the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your visit, record any problem areas during arrival. text the host right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles