- As low as $182/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 540 sq ft (50 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 540 square feet
HH Beach & Tennis 348A
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This pristine 1BR condo is located at the Ocean Villas -- the island's premier beach and tennis resort. Incredible on-site amenities include an oceanfront pool, a kiddie pool and playground, 10 lighted tennis courts, on-site dining, and a exercise center.
The heart of the island is within walking distance, or you can rent bicycles to conveniently traverse the area.
Unwind for movie nights in the comfortable living area, furnished with a sleeper couch and a 42' flat-screen TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Create delicious meals in the well-equipped kitchen, appointed with a full suite of appliances as well as helpful cookware and gadgets.
When it's time to eat, gather at the four-person table.
BED & BATH
This condo sleeps up to six guests between the bedroom, bunk alcove, and a queen-size sleeper couch in the living area.
Find comfort in the bedroom, furnished with a queen-size bed. The bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination. An alcove in the hallway contains a twin-over-twin bunk bed.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Savor alfresco meals for four on the private balcony.
Take advantage of phenomenal resort amenities that include a pro tennis shop, 10 lighted tennis courts, a exercise center, the biggest oceanfront pool on the island, a kiddie pool and playground, on-site dining, and convenient access to the beach.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi a shared coin-operated laundry facility.
Unassigned parking is available for one car in the open parking lot. One additional parking pass can be obtained for a nominal fee.
This unit is located on the third floor. Elevators are available.
Your rental is located just a short walk from the city center at the Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort. When you are not using the marvelous on-site amenities, walk or bicycle to close by dining and shopping options.
Plan a tee time at one of the prominent golf courses in the area, or simply appreciate the miles of handsome coastline.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26538
City/town permit number: 026538
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best rental experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Ocean Villas Resort Getaway w/ Tennis, Pool, Kiddie Pool & On-Site Dining has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles