- As low as $345/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1442 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1442 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to 6308 Hampton, home to spectacular ocean and pool vistas. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom unit boast coastal furnishings, modern artwork, and roomy interiors.
As you enter the entryway you will find a enormous floor plan with freshly tiled floors throughout the family room, dining area, breakfast nook and kitchen. The regal dining room has seating for 6. The open kitchen layout makes it very functional and is equipped with all the fixings, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and plenteous cabinetry to create traditional family meals while soaking up the ocean vistas. Two plush chairs hug the breakfast bar and additional seating is located in the breakfast nook where there is a table and four chairs; this spot is ideal for dealing a hand of cards and having tea and cookies as well.
Off the dining room is a cavernous laundry room with a full size washer and dryer for added convenience.
The coastal broad family room has plenty of seating for everybody’s comfort and offers a wall of windows overlooking the pool and just beyond that the calming ocean vistas. A sliding glass door leads to the balcony just off the family room; step out and watch the sunrise every morning while the view erases all your worries.
The majestic master bedroom also offers spectacular vistas and is home to a king size bed, a mounted flat screen TV, modern coastal décor, and a comfortable wicker chair for you to snuggle with a book and catch up with your favorite writer. The newly remodeled master bathroom offers granite countertops with sinks for two; pebble floors and glass listello in the tiled shower. The master bedroom suite also offers a sliding glass door to its private balcony; feel complimentary to sneak out on a cool fall nighttime and name all the stars in the galaxy while the rest of the world slumbers.
The second bedroom also homes a king- size bed, a mounted flat screen TV, its own newly refreshed tiled shower, and even access to the balcony through a sliding glass door.
Just down that hall is a full bath with a tub/shower combo and the third bedroom, ideal for kids and young adults with two twin beds.
Relaxing water vistas with regal décor, a remarkable choice for your next Hilton Head hideaway. Your escape awaits; Happy visiting!
Hampton Place is the Dune's newest resort and has extravagant amenities including two sizable pools with sundecks, a kid's pool, and a hot tub. There also is a new exercise center available to guests of this complex finished in 2009. Outside showers are located near the beach, as well. Gorgeously landscaped grounds, with private walkways throughout, take you to the picnic tables and gazebos near the oceanfront. Pools are cooled from July 15th to August 15th, and heated from March 15th to April 30th and October 15th to November 30th. All beach distances are measured from the center of the complex.
For specials, promotions, deals and additional availability please contact our local Hilton Head Island sales agents at Sunset Units.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the largest rental within your budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- First, have your family agree to trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Ocean Views, newly updated interior, amazing amenities has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you simply love, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to drive future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles
Ready to book Ocean Views, newly updated interior, amazing amenities?Book Online Get Information Call: