- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Sea Side Villas I 317
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You'll begin and end each day within sight of the Atlantic Ocean at this elegantly decorated condo at Sea Side Villas, offering a private, shaded balcony where you can sip your morning coffee with a view of the ocean waves. This beachside complex is just a few steps from the sand, featuring an outdoor swimming pool, a sundeck, and a prime location near eateries, stores, and walking and cycling paths.
As you step inside past the sleeping quarters, you'll come into a breezy, air-conditioned living space with sliding glass doors that open to the balcony. The full, compact kitchen is on one side of the room, offering stainless steel appliances, an artfully tiled backsplash, and a dishwasher to eliminate any chores. There's space to dine both at the two-person table inside and outside on the balcony. Use the WiFi to plan the next day's adventures, and spend the evening watching movies on either the flatscreen TV in the living room or the second flatscreen in the bedroom.
What's close by:
Sea Side Villas is a beachside complex on the shores of Hilton Head Island, with grounds that include an outdoor swimming pool, a sundeck supplied with lounge chairs, and community laundry facilities. You'll be just down the road from all sorts of dining, shopping, and amenities at Coligny Plaza, and right in the midst of walking and cycling paths that traverse the island. The closest golf course, the Shipyard Golf Club, is less than two miles northeast.
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073422
City/town permit number: 32930
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental property booking tips:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, consider changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain coupons for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Make a plan and pick the bestrental:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Ocean View Condo w/ Shaded Balcony, WiFi & Shared Pool - Steps to the Beach! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what is best for your vacation group.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many issues.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.