- As low as $147/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1037 sq ft (96 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1037 square feet
Windsor Court South 3104
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Roomy 1st-floor villa with 1031 square feet, featuring tall ceilings and extraordinary ocean vistas from the living areas and bedroom. Take in the vistas of the lush gardens with fountains, pools, hot tubs, and the Atlantic Ocean beyond. This broad condo has a well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, closeted washer/dryer and is open to the dining area and enormous great room. The cavernous gathering room is equipped with a 42' flatscreen HDTV, and has a sleeper couch. There is complimentary WiFI and cable TV for entertainment throughout the villa. The private balcony can be accessed through the sliding doors. The primary Bedroom Suite includes a Kingsize bed and 37” flatscreen HDTV, Over-sized bathroom with hottub tub, separate shower, and walk-in closet for storage. The second full bathroom is a nice addition for comfort and privacy.
Located in Palmetto Dunes Resort with three championship eighteen-hole golf courses, 26 tennis courts, 3 eateries within walking distance, Bicycles, kayaks and pick-ball equipment are available for rent in this plantation. Shopping, marina with fireworks in the summer in close by Shelter Cove with a complimentary door-to-door shuttle(from March to Sept), it’s no wonder that Palmetto Dunes Resort is Travel and Leisure’s #1 Family-friendly resort in the continental USA and Canada. A ideal family vacation, golf/tennis group outing or weekend hideaway. Hilton Head provides 50 miles of public bicycle paths and nature trails. Outdoor activities of all kinds are available for any level of exercise. Hilton Head has phenomenal nature preserves, beaches, water sports, and even zip line adventures. If you savor shopping there are outdoor malls, outlet malls, and specialty stores galore. Hilton Head is the most family-friendly beach vacation you can have, it has been voted one of the top ten family beaches in the country. There are 250+ eateries and 24 golf courses on the island.
THINGS TO KNOW
The pool is not heated from April 30th to November 30th. The kid pool is not heated all year round.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 1 car.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 23843
City/town permit number: 073486
City/town permit number: 29010
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. With kayaking, fishing, and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
Finding the best value:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring is a good way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the best rental home:
- First, have your family commit to date ranges and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Newly Updated 1 bed/2 bath in Windsor Court at the Palmetto Dunes Resort! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before booking the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles