- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- Game Room
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Police Contact
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySpend your holiday the right way in this 3,200 sq. ft 4 bedroom home just a 3- 5 min. walk from the Burkes Beach on Hilton Head Island! 2 Barrier Beach Cove is the ideal Hilton Head Island beach home furbished with a sophisticated beach theme, a 2nd living area, and bespoke constructed bunk beds! The gem of this home is an over the top pool side living area complete with a couch, 2 TVs, and a high-top bar table with a constructed in cooler, outdoor living at its peerless!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
2 Barrier Beach Cove, Hilton Head Island, SC
First Floor (Main level): Substantial Great Room with Gourmet Kitchen, Dining Area, and Living Room boasting a 55 inch TV. Dining Table seats 8 with additional 4 Bar Stools. Covered Porch. Shared Full Bathroom off Kitchen (standing shower)
Bedroom 1: First Floor, King Bed, 42 inch TV, Private Bath (standing shower)
Second Floor: Living Area, 42 inch TV, Queen Sleeper Couch, Bumper Pool Table, Shared Bathroom (shower/tub combo)
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, King Bed, 42 inch TV, Private Bath (standing shower)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, 42 inch TV
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Five Twin Beds (4 constructed in twin bunk beds, 1 stand-alone twin)
Ground Level: Private Pool, Outdoor Living Room with Two 50 inch TV’s, Table with seating for 6, Gas Grille, Bar with 4 bar stools, Custom Cooler in table, Outdoor Shower and Powder Room/Half Bath.
Pool Dimensions: 10ft x 20ft
*Pool can be heated for an additional $500/ week.
Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival.
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. If you buy Travel Insurance, the policy must be paid for IN FULL at the time of buy/ renting.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation rental homes provide Hilton Head area promotional magazines which feature coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or via a relationship between the property manager and the vendor itself. Keep an eye out for these guides and discount books, since this allows vacationers to experience the very same wonderful activities at a typically significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to modify your trip dates? Off-peak times provide sizeable discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get financial savings. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a specific experience you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners generally offer their guests the opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed a result of health-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Information
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the range and wide variety of short-term properties available in the Hilton Head area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all rental homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide easy operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We have assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
How to find and book the right vacation home:
Before you start to book "Open Concept, Wonderful Outdoor Space, Pool, Steps to Beach!", examine our short list of points to consider.
Search Early and Often
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best rental properties are booked very early. To assure the best choice of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Pick your Area and Travel Week
Begin by deciding which particular area of Hilton Head you want to explore, and the approximate trip dates.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are joining your getaway? Be aware that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Commit to a Budget
The majority of rentals are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your preferred trip. It could be at the high end of the range. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your group needs to be responsible for getting payments and accepting responsibility for the whole rental price at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your family searching for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Will the unit have bicycles and beach toys available for use during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Adequate accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the family travelling with a family dog? Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. A number of limitations may eliminate a potential vacation property. Read your agreement very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
As soon as the place, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local property management companies. Besides having exceptional properties, local agencies provide you with exceptional service..
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Total Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should disaster strike.
Once you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also suggest promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any necessary fixes. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be useful.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call eliminates many problems.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Many times, neighboring properties are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to be certain no damage occurred during your stay. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Just about all property management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to offer reviews. If your property and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your praise. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the property was not as described, you'll want to make it a point in your review.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was amazing, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. If the property wasn't ideal, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.1 miles