- As low as $855/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This brand-new construction home features 6 bedrooms and 6 1/2 baths, a opulent chef's kitchen, private heatable pool and heatable spa and multiple entertaining areas. This property is being constructed with renters in mind to ensure extraordinary memories are created here. 3 Barrier Beach Cove is located just a fast walk to handsome Burke's Beach and is just across the street from Chaplin Park which offers tennis, basketball, baseball, a playground, and open fields. This property will not disappoint so be sure to book quickly as this will surely become a fast favorite among Hilton Head visitors.
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation.
3 Barrier Beach Cove, Hilton Head SC 29928
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining, Half Bath, Laundry Room, Access to Pool Deck with Spa and Propane Grille
Bedroom 1: King bed, TV, Ensuite Bathroom (walk in shower), Access to Pool Deck
Bedroom 2: King bed, TV, Ensuite Bathroom (tub/shower in shower)
Second Floor: Multiple Balconies, TV & Sitting Area with Sleeper Couch (shared balcony)
Bedroom 3: King bed, TV, Ensuite Bathroom (walk in shower), Balcony
Bedroom 4: King bed, TV, Ensuite Bathroom (walk in shower)
Bedroom 5: King bed, TV, Ensuite Bathroom (walk in shower), Shared Balcony
Bedroom 6: Queen/Queen Bunk + Queen/Queen Bunk, TV, Ensuite Bathroom (tub/shower combo)
Garage: Covered parking (total parking at property is 6)
POOL DIMENSIONS: Telephone for Details
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $1000/ week and the spa can be heated for $500. The pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day-Mid September, the SPA can be heated year-round*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third-event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Hilton Head Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Hilton Head rental home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. New Construction, Private Pool, Quick Beach Access, High End Finishes! has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before booking the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
During your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.1 miles