About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2312 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This spectacular home features a covered pool and a cavernous backyard to spread out, ideal for all types of groups! It’s also conveniently located in a gated community just a short bicycle ride to the beach, local stores, eateries, and the new Shelter Cove Towne Centre. Parlor in the backyard on a warm summers day and appreciate all that this property has to offer. Vacationers will hit instant vacation mode upon arrival at the impressive home.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
45 Crabline Court, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living (Sleeper Couch), Dining (table seats 8), TV, Laundry Room, Balcony, Gas Grille (Propane Supplied)
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Twin Beds, TV, Bath (Tub/Shower Combo)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub)
Ground Level: Total Parking: 4 Vehicles DRIVEWAY ONLY. The garage for storage only. Pool, Parlor Chairs (2) and Seating (8)
**NOTE: THIS HOME IS NO LONGER PET FRIENDLY**
POOL DIMENSIONS: 24' by 11'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking, last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. Pool heat available year round.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSPORTATION: Seasonal beach shuttle runs from the end of May to the end of August. The hours of operation are Sunday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Pick-up upon request. Location of pick-up/ drop-off to be determined by guest.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Discover or American Card.Photo copies of both the reservation holder's Drivers License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning, selecting, and booking your Hilton Head vacation home:
- Start by having your family select the best dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Near Ocean, Pool, Fenced Backyard, Seasonal Beach Shuttle!! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the host before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to drive new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.4 miles