- As low as $577/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2312 sq ft (215 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2312 square feet
This spectacular home features a covered pool and a cavernous backyard to spread out, ideal for all types of groups! It’s also conveniently located in a gated community just a short bicycle ride to the beach, local stores, eateries, and the new Shelter Cove Towne Centre. Parlor in the backyard on a warm summers day and appreciate all that this property has to offer. Vacationers will hit instant vacation mode upon arrival at the impressive home. The owners installed new carpet upstairs in 2023 and added a new king bed to the bedroom off of the kitchen!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
45 Crabline Court, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living (Sleeper Couch), Dining (table seats 8), TV, Laundry Room, Balcony, Gas Grille (Propane Supplied)
Bedroom 1: First Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Twin Beds, TV, Bath (Tub/Shower Combo)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower, Jacuzzi Tub)
Ground Level: Total Parking: 4 Vehicles DRIVEWAY ONLY. The garage for storage only. Pool, Parlor Chairs (2) and Seating (8)
**NOTE: THIS HOME IS NO LONGER PET FRIENDLY**
POOL DIMENSIONS: 24' by 11'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking, last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. Pool heat available year round.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSPORTATION: Seasonal beach shuttle runs from the end of May to the end of August. The hours of operation are Sunday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Pick-up upon request. Location of pick-up/ drop-off to be determined by guest.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best rental home experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have coupons for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to pick the perfect rental:
- Start by having your family select date ranges and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Near Ocean, Pool, Fenced Backyard, Seasonal Beach Shuttle!! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If not, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you long to visit, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is traveling with pets, search for a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a great stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.4 miles