- As low as $298/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2300 sq ft (214 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2300 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Links 11B is a bright, cheery, and comfortable home located on Barony Golf Course of Port Royal, less than a mile from the beach. Updated to include new furnishings and a enormous, wall-mounted, flatscreen intelligent TV in the living room, this villa is a gorgeously executed home-away-from-home. Enter the villa up the eight steps into the entry where you will savor the luxury floor that can be appreciated throughout the common areas of the entire villa. The living room has comfortable seating and new furnishings that includes a wet bar, plus complimentary WiFi and a modest reading area. The screened-in porch and primary bedroom overlook the Barony Golf Course. The screened-in porch features comfortable furnishings for appreciating the golf vistas and the Lowcountry landscape. The kitchen is well-equipped and freshly updated to include Corian counters and updated appliances and has everything needed to prepare daily meals. The dining area can be found off the kitchen and is open to the living space. The dining table seats six and the adjacent breakfast bar offers seating for two.
The roomy primary bedroom features a TV and an en-suite bath with double vanities and a glass-enclosed walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a window seat, a flatscreen TV, and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combo. The third bedroom has two twin beds and a TV and is connected to the hall bathroom featuring a shower/tub combo. You'll adore taking advantage of the community pool after a long hot-weather hike.
THINGS TO KNOW
Please do not bring any family pets. A fine of $200/day will be imposed plus a $300 cleaning fee.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26967
City/town permit number: 026927
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose and book the perfect Hilton Head rental:
- To start, have your family commit to dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Modern & attractive condo near beach w/shared pool, private W/D, AC has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles