- As low as $609/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3950 sq ft (367 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3950 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool and spa that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime for a minimum of 3 nights. Both the spa and pool share the same heater. In order for the spa to be heated, the pool must be heated as well. When isolating the spa to heat to a higher temperature the pool will be not be heating. It is important to turn off the spa when finished. At least seven days' notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool will not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
Treat your friends and family to the ideal hideaway at this striking home on Hilton Head Island. With room for up to 14 people, a private pool and spa, and a giant covered patio with a wet bar and fireplace, you won’t ever want to leave.
Island Oasis is located in the Sea Pines neighborhood, a short distance from the beach, South Beach, and Harbour Town. Spend your days calming on the sand, or discover the area’s many fishing lagoons, marinas, golf courses, and tennis courts. There really is something for everybody!
This rental made up of the main home and guest home provides an exceptional home base for when you’re not out on the island. The two homes are connected by a covered outdoor area, which includes a private pool with spa, a patio with a fireplace and wet bar, and plenty of lounge seating for napping and relaxing with your friends. Surrounded by gorgeous tropical foliage, this spectacular area is sure to be a favorite.
With two separate areas to spread out across, your group will be able to appreciate each other’s company while not having to worry about stepping on each other’s toes. The main home includes three bedrooms, vaulted ceilings, a library, and a entirely equipped kitchen. The guest home has two bedrooms, a kitchenette, a living area, and its own laundry room. Both are roomy, luxuriously furnished, and offer cable and complimentary WiFi for your convenience.
This home is one-in-a-million, so don’t delay - impress your entire group and book this exceptional rental today!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Driveway parking. Parking passes are required. No street or landscape parking.5 Parking Passes are included in Arrival Packet.
2 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD55 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 28897
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Harbour Town Golf Links and Ocean Course at The Sea Pines Resort. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation property experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To get the best value, change your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning and choosing your Hilton Head vacation home:
- First, have your family commit to dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Main House & Guest Suite w/ Private Pool, Spa & Enormous Terrace has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during check in. message the rental manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Harbour Town - 1.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 1.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 1.9 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
Ready to book Main House & Guest Suite w/ Private Pool, Spa & Enormous Terrace?Book Online Get Information Call: