- As low as $820/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2754 sq ft (256 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2754 square feet
Vicino al Mare
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
"Vicino al Mare" home by the sea is a stunningly updated home located in the heart of Sea Pines Plantation. After a day of appreciating the sandy shores, within walking distance from the property, return home for the ultimate escape. The wood floor spans the entire home with high-end finishes throughout. The open floor plan and two living areas provide the ideal location for family gatherings. The broad kitchen features granite counters, stainless appliances, bespoke cabinetry, and a huge island with bar seating. Share family-style meals in the dining space. Unwind in the main living area with comfortable seating and a flatscreen TV. And with central air-conditioning, everybody can be comfortable. Outside, the enormous, private pool, hottub, and expansive backyard will provide hours of entertainment. The outdoor area also features a gas grille, lounge chairs, and seating for outdoor dining. WiFi and cable are also featured in the home.
South Beach offers numerous dining options and is less than two miles away. Coligny Beach Park is one of the best and most fashionable beaches close by and it's only four miles away from your rental. There are numerous golf courses close by, including Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort (eight miles away), Harbour Town Golf Links (two miles away), Oyster Reef (14 miles away), and many more!
This home has a gate entrance.
The fireplace is not available for guest use.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 4 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26843
City/town permit number: 026843
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Stoney-Baynard Ruins and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline. Coastal Discovery Museum and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best rental experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by selecting the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Magnificent house with pool views, private pool, pool spa & beach access has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your group.
- If your group is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.