- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Sleeps 14
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this PropertyTreat yourself with this luxury four bedroom home located third row from the beach in impressive Palmetto Dunes Resort! The entire home has been completely refreshed, a really 'wall-in' remodel with new furnishings thoughout as well. The kitchen is generously updated with white granite countertops, bespoke cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. The dining room beside the kitchen seats ten comfortably, with additional seating for three at the kitchen bar. Adjoining the kitchen and dining room, the living room has plenty of room for everybody to relax. The enormous primary suite includes a king bed, Intelligent TV, en-suite primary bathroom and access to the private outdoor pool area. The en-suite primary bathroom has a handsome double sink vanity along with a sizable bespoke tiled walk-in shower. The first guest bedroom has two queen beds, wall-mounted Intelligent TV and an en-suite guest bathroom. The guest bathroom is wonderfully beachy and has a double sink vanity and bespoke tiled tub and shower combination. The second guest bedroom also has two queens, wall-mounted Intelligent TV and an en-suite guest bathroom. This guest bathroom is beautiful with its bespoke designed walk-in shower. The last bedroom is found up a spiral staircase to the second floor loft area. This room contains two full-size beds and its own en-suite bathroom. This upstairs guest bathroom has a walk-in shower. Outside you'll be amazed at the giant amount of deck space! With an outdoor dining table, numerous lounge chairs, propane grille and your own private pool, this home has something for everybody to be pleased! Pool can be heated (June through October) for an additional fee. Easily walk to the beach in just a couple mins.!
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties supply Hilton Head area promotional books which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by merchants, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Wish to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak times provide tremendous markdowns.
- Many rental companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or returning vacationers to the same rental home. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some rental homes are practically catered to specific guests, whether it is soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own boat launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a home that most directly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners often offer clients the option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a result of personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Vacation Rental Advice
First-timers are oftentimes shocked at the range and wide variety of short term properties available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an ideal retreat to fit their Hilton Head crew, from restful condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners typically select management companies to manage advertising campaigns, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
Where to find and book the right rental property:
Do you believe "Luxury Four Bedroom Home Third Row From the Beach!" is the best rental for your next family vacation? Read through this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head rental homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the greatest selection of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. A lot of visitors choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can be challenging between family, but the moment this tricky part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental home
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you should have. Bear in mind that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you book.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Make sure that "Luxury Four Bedroom Home Third Row From the Beach!" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental contracts require a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Rental Home Features
What property features is your group trying to find? Do you want a rental with outdoor lounge? Do you want to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are sheet sets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Special Issues to consider
Optimal accessibility could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other members of the group traveling with a family pet? Even though a number of rentals permit animals, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Many restrictions could dismiss a prospective rental property. Examine your contract carefully! Charges may apply when animals are included.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local agencies often have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything that you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of similar homes that suit your wishes and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-peak season when many properties sit empty.
Read Through The Agreement
Read the entire agreement and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal rate, vacationers have to pay local taxes when booking "Luxury Four Bedroom Home Third Row From the Beach!", along with any other fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides reassurance should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
Once you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any problems when you arrive. Call the rental manager immediately to report your observations. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many headaches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Residents will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep each room in the house for left-behind items. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Many rental sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but completely honest with regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to solve the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was outstanding, next year's trip planning will be relatively easy. Maybe the property was not ideal, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.6 miles