- As low as $600/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Pool or billiards table
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snow sports gear
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4000 sq ft (372 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4000 square feet
This second-row ocean home blends traditional coastal Carolina styling with gorgeous high-end details that guarantee a memorable beach vacation! The home is located directly across the street from the beach. The beach is semiprivate, so no hordes here and plenty of room to savor the surf, sand, and sun! Designed to take advantage of its phenomenal location, 19 Sand Dollar features 1200 square feet of covered outdoor living area on the ground floor. With two 52” TVs, a dining area and grille station, and plenty of room for fun and relaxation. This spot is sure to be a family favorite! Rinse away the sand from a ideal beach day in the full bath complete with private outdoor shower; and appreciate soaking and playing in the amazing saltwater pool.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
19 Sand Dollar Road, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining, TV, 1/2 Bath, and Laundry Room
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King Bed, with sitting area, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower), Deck (Shared)
Second Floor: Second Living Area, Billiards Table, Wine Fridge, and access to shared balcony (New Couch January 2022)
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower) (Shared)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, TV Bath (Walk-in Shower) (Shared)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Two Sets of Bunk Beds, TV, Bath (Tub Shower Combo),
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, Master King Bed, TV, Bath Walk-In Shower) (Shared Balcony)
Ground Level: (Total Parking: 5 Vehicles) Outdoor Bar, Constructed-In Grille, 2 Flat Screens, Outdoor Shower, Fridge, and Half Bath **NOTE: *Only the FRONT SIDE GARAGE is for guest use*
POOL DIMENSIONS: 12' by 20' (Saltwater)
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Getting the best rental value:
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, try changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have coupons for nearby shops and restaurants.
How to choose and book the perfect Hilton Head rental:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to the best dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Luxury 2nd Row Home, Chefs Kitchen, Outdoor TV has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available online. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few issues.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles