About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 7 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 7300 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Make your next vacation one to remember with this handsome home in Sea Pines. Endless Summer's modernist style offers the ideal ambiance for relaxation and entertainment. This 7,500-square-foot beachfront home features a private, in-ground pool with a spa and a patio overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. With private beach access, this home is ideal for those long beach days! The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, a split, two-sink granite island set, and ample countertop space, so there's plenty of room to prepare delicious meals and painless cleanup with two dishwashers. As the day winds down, you get ideal vistas from the huge balcony overlooking the pool and beach. Entertain friends and family with the pool table, ideal for hours of conversation and fun. As the day comes to an end, why not relax back while watching a movie in the home theater? This sizeable opulent home offers everybody a place to make memories that will last a lifetime. A half bath accessible from the pool area adds convenience while appreciating the outdoors.
A formal dining room is immediately to the left when you enter the home through the enormous living area. Guests will find the main suite on this floor, complete with a parlor overlooking the pool deck and surrounding dunes, a standalone shower, and a spa-style bathroom. A second bedroom featuring a full bath is also on this level and is new for 2022. In addition to the laundry room, a kitchen with two dishwashers, and an additional full bath is a breakfast area complete with a banquette. Adjacent is a sunny and casual family room with a couch bed featuring sliding doors that lead to the pool deck and covered lanai. Two sets of stairs - one spiral - lead to the second and third floors of the home.
Heading upstairs, stop at the mezzanine level between the first and second floors to find a bunk room featuring a TV and a full bath. There are four other bedrooms on the second floor/mezzanine, each with a full bathroom. Two of these bedrooms feature ocean vistas. The home theater, family room with pool table and full bar, and an additional full bath are on this floor. Guests are sure to savor the veranda overlooking the pool deck and offering panorama vistas of the ocean also on this floor. An exercise room and adjacent constructed-in office are located on the top level.
Sea Pines is the biggest residential resort on Hilton Head Island! Famous for its lighthouse, there are plenty of attractions to discover. Spend the day riding horses at Lawton Stables, playing golf at Hilton Head's many courses, and dining at delicious local eateries near Harbour Town or oceanfront at the Beach Club. With many bicycle trails, lagoons, and local stores, you'll find plenty of fun. Book this extravagant home today.
SEA PINES AMENITIES
- Private beach access
- Gated entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage drop-off
THINGS TO KNOW
There is a queen-size couch bed in the living area.
This home has a pool and spa that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Guests may park in the driveway and the garage; no street or landscape parking is allowd. Motor homes, motorbikes, and/or recreational cars and rooftop cargo (i.e. kayaks, canoes etc.) other than car-top carriers are prohibited.
7 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Traveling with kids? Consider The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental home booking tips and tricks:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the perfect rental home in Hilton Head:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Luxurious oceanfront home with private pool with spa and central AC has 7 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before booking the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what is right for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or may be applied to your agreement.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.