About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3333 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
1 Sandy Beach Trail is a captivating 6 bedroom, 5 1/2 bathroom home with a enormous private pool, just one short block to the beach. This opulent, well-appointed home with 3 levels, an elevator, Sonos HiFi indoor-outdoor sound system, and numerous games such as giant Jenga and giant Tic-Tac-Toe is sure to please. This marvelous home is located in the Burke's Beach area and close to shopping, dining, and recreational activities.
Note: There is ongoing new construction around this home until Spring 2023.
We also manage the neighboring homes at 4, 5, 6, and 9 Sandy Beach Trail which are ideal for sizable families and group gatherings!
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
1 Sandy Beach Trail, Hilton Head Island, SC
First Floor (Main level), Huge Great Room with living area; dining area (seats 14); gourmet kitchen; furnished screened balcony; half bath, laundry area, two bedrooms. Screened balcony; dining table seats 6.
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King Bed, w/sitting area; Private Bath
Bedroom 2: First floor, Queen Bed, w/sitting area; Private Bath
Second Floor: Furnished balcony, open to the sun and stars, with lounge chairs and end tables, 4 bedrooms.
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, Private Bath (Tub)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, King Bed, Private Bath
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, Queen Sleeper Couch, Bath (Shared)
Bedroom 6: Second Floor, King Bed, Bath (Shared)
Ground Level: Fenced in pool, outdoor cooking area w/gas grille, and refrigerator. Multiple sitting/calming areas, garage w/ game area (ping pong, giant tic-tac-toe & Jenga) up to 6 parking spaces depending on car sizes.
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 24" wide, 42" deep
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 10' x 34'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $1000/week and the Spa (No Jets) for $500/week. The pool and spa CANNOT be heated at the same time therefore renters only have the option of heating one during their reservation. Pool/Spa heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day; Spa Heat (No Jets) available year round*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Discover or American Card. Photo copies of both the reservation holder's Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and Port Royal Golf Club. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum. Jet skiing and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental property booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To book the best rental within budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Luxurious Home w/ Pool - Bar W/ TV, Game Area, Elevator, Just Steps to Beach! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you simply love, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your visit, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. text the rental manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.2 miles