- As low as $669/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Table tennis
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited onsite parking (max 6 spaces)
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3333 sq ft (310 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3333 square feet
1 Sandy Beach Trail is a captivating 6 bedroom, 5 1/2 bathroom home with a sizable private pool, just one short block to the beach. This opulent, well-appointed home with 3 levels, an elevator, Sonos HiFi indoor-outdoor sound system, and multiple games such as giant Jenga and giant Tic-Tac-Toe is sure to please. This amazing home is located in the Burke's Beach area and close to shopping, dining, and recreational activities.
We also manage the neighboring homes at 4, 6, 8 and 9 Sandy Beach Trail which are ideal for enormous families and group gatherings!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
1 Sandy Beach Trail, Hilton Head Island, SC
First Floor (Main level), Huge Great Room with living area; dining area (seats 14); gourmet kitchen; furnished screened balcony; half bath, laundry area, two bedrooms. Screened balcony; dining table seats 6.
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King Bed, w/sitting area; Private Bath
Bedroom 2: First floor, Queen Bed, w/sitting area; Private Bath
Second Floor: Furnished balcony, open to the sun and stars, with lounge chairs and end tables, 4 bedrooms.
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, Private Bath (Tub)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, King Bed, Private Bath
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, Queen Sleeper Couch, Bath (Shared)
Bedroom 6: Second Floor, King Bed, Bath (Shared)
Ground Level: Fenced in pool, outdoor cooking area w/gas grille, and refrigerator. Multiple sitting/calming areas, garage w/ game area (ping pong, giant tic-tac-toe & Jenga) up to 6 parking spaces depending on car sizes.
ELEVATOR DIMENSIONS: 24" wide, 42" deep
NOTE: Our properties and elevators are not ADA compliant.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 10' x 34'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $1000/week and the Spa (No Jets) for $500/week. The pool and spa CANNOT be heated at the same time therefore renters only have the option of heating one during their reservation. Pool/Spa heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. We do not heat the pool from Memorial Day-Labor Day; Spa Heat (No Jets) available year round*
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE: We do not provide any Beach Towels or Equipment
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy. NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver’s License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting and ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Get the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is a great way to save on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the best vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Select your vacation week and budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Luxurious Home w/ Pool - Bar W/ TV, Game Area, Elevator, Just Steps to Beach! has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before booking the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the host right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.2 miles