- As low as $109/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1775 sq ft (165 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1775 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Lagoon vistas, beach access, and a relaxing ambiance await at this fashonable Hilton Head townhouse. Surrounded by oak and pine trees draped in moss, a stay at this rental includes a shared pool and hot tub, a playground for the kids, and simple access to the 18-hole Arthur Hills Golf Course.
This gorgeous home is located just a short walk from the beach, making it painless to walk or ride your bicycle over whenever you get the urge to wiggle your toes in the sand. On rainy days, the close by Shelter Cove Marina and shopping mall is a magnificent spot to shop, dine, share a few drinks, or appreciate some entertainment.
Unwind after a day on the island with a movie nighttime or by catching up with friends back home on the complimentary WiFi. When you get hungry, the kitchen is completely equipped with modern appliances and cookware, and the breakfast bar is a great place to grab a snack. In the evening, take a book or a drink out to the deck and savor the vistas of the lagoon as the sky darkens and the warm nighttime descends. Then head inside to rest up for another day of excitement!
Reserve this incredible Hilton Head villa today, and let the fun begin!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026847
City/town permit number: 26487
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting and booking your Hilton Head rental:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Lovely dog-friendly villa with pools and hot tub and peaceful lagoon views has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what bed configuration is best for your group.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you simply love, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.