- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Exercise/Lap pool
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1392 sq ft (129 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1392 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This two bedroom Hampton Place condominium has been decorated with the utmost care. New furnishings abound in this modern beach-themed condominium! The kitchen is elegant with its stainless steel appliances and granite countertop while being completely-equipped with everything you'll need to create a home-cooked meal. There's bar seating for two as well.
The kitchen opens to the dining area, which seats six. Just beyond the dining area is the living room which has been delightfully designed. From the floor to the paint and the furnishings, this whole condominium is light and bright. The living room features a SMART TV, sleeper couch and a slider door to access your private, ocean view balcony.
The primary bedroom consists of a king bed, HDTV and an en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom is chic with its two-sink granite-topped vanity, walk-in shower and separate soaking tub.
The guest bedroom consists of two twin beds or a swing king, HDTV and its own bathroom as well. This guest bathroom has its own granite-topped vanity, and a tub and shower combination which is great for kids and adults alike.
The furnishings include a portable desk for a working vacation.
Outside you'll appreciate the sweeping Atlantic Ocean vistas! The beach is just a short elevator ride away! The Hampton Place complex consists of a sizable swimming pool and separate hot tub, lap pool and private gym.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- To book the largest rental home within budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose and book the right Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Lovely Two Bedroom Condominium with Ocean Views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- During arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles