- As low as $411/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1636 sq ft (152 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1636 square feet
You'll be glad you chose this huge, refreshed, two bedroom villa located directly on George Fazio golf course! This villa is updated throughout and includes everything you'll need to ensure you have a casual and exceptional vacation!
The kitchen is completely updated with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and bespoke cabinetry. The kitchen will be completely-equipped making cooking for the family a breeze. Looking through the kitchen pass-through is the dining area which features seating for six guests comfortably.
The living area is sizable and contains beach modern design and decor. The furnishings is new and comfortable, making watching the wall-mounted Intelligent TV a calming enterprise. Just off the dining and living areas is a slider which leads to your private deck area. Completing the first floor of this broad villa is the updated half-bath.
Upstairs you'll find both bedrooms, the primary and the guest. The well-decorated primary bedroom consists of a king bed, HDTV and an en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom has been updated with a new quartz top vanity. The shower is a well-kept tub and shower combination.
The guest bedroom is similarly well-decorated, this time with two queen beds, an HDTV and its own en-suite guest bathroom. The guest bathroom has a pretty new vanity with two sinks and a tub and shower combination.
Outside on your private deck, you'll savor expansive and unobstructed vistas of the award-winning George Fazio golf course! There is also a table for outdoor dining in addition to your own propane grille.
The beach is effortlessly accessed by a short walk or an even shorter bicycle ride. You can walk to the George Fazio golf course clubhouse in under a min.! Alexander's Restaurant, Outfitters Bicycle and Surf Shop, The General Store and Robert Trent Jones Clubhouse are all within walking distance as well.
The private Fazio community is located in the heart of Palmetto Dunes and has its own community pool and bathrooms which are accessible by Fazio guests only.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Surfing/body boarding and swimming adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation rental experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- First, have your family decide on vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Large Two Bedroom Villa with Wonderful Unobstructed Golf Views! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your family.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you long to visit, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles